Group 7-day waking average?

And it’s a 5.1 for me this wet morning. Just missed the magic number again.

First morning reading for a while: 5.4

Morning all - quite bright but windy. Was raining earlier. Typical Cornish winter weather.

10.1 at 8 am. Not sure if that is due to a temp basal I put on at 03:20 along with 3 JBs or the fact that I have come down with a head cold. Tested and it's not Covid thank heavens.

Yesterday I changed sensors, at the same time I uninstalled Librelink from my phone and installed the version prior to the problems i.e. version 2.5.3. Phone started the sensor OK and is now reading well, but no alarms. Even though I tried to use the reader directly after starting with the phone (and knowing I wouldn't get alarms on it) it wouldn't work and just told me the sensor had been started with another reader. I dunno....I've gone through all the settings on Librelink and re-started the phone, but I can't see what's wrong and version 2.5.3 of the app worked perfectly before.

@eggyg an ironing board is the ideal height to work on for wrapping, but surely the surface area is rather small???? I seem to take half the dining room table up when I am cutting the paper.

Going to have a restful day today and see if we can ward off the colds we both have with paracetamol etc... we were going out late afternoon, but will give it a miss now.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all - quite bright but windy. Was raining earlier. Typical Cornish winter weather.

10.1 at 8 am. Not sure if that is due to a temp basal I put on at 03:20 along with 3 JBs or the fact that I have come down with a head cold. Tested and it's not Covid thank heavens.

Yesterday I changed sensors, at the same time I uninstalled Librelink from my phone and installed the version prior to the problems i.e. version 2.5.3. Phone started the sensor OK and is now reading well, but no alarms. Even though I tried to use the reader directly after starting with the phone (and knowing I wouldn't get alarms on it) it wouldn't work and just told me the sensor had been started with another reader. I dunno....I've gone through all the settings on Librelink and re-started the phone, but I can't see what's wrong and version 2.5.3 of the app worked perfectly before.

@eggyg an ironing board is the ideal height to work on for wrapping, but surely the surface area is rather small???? I seem to take half the dining room table up when I am cutting the paper.

Going to have a restful day today and see if we can ward off the colds we both have with paracetamol etc... we were going out late afternoon, but will give it a miss now.

Have a good day everyone.
I have an extra large ironing board, width wise. It was very expensive many years ago but when I see the skinny ones now I wonder how I managed! Sometimes I have to resort to the dining table.

Had a lie in since it's my day off, 4.8 this morning. Time for a brunch omelette I think... Probably have youngest wanting a potato and cheese omelette too. (Oldest not up yet to ask for an omelette...)

6.7 this morning did have hypo last night then i kind fell asleep fall back sleap after tretting(woops) might not have been too much backroud because i had bolus on boad from micne pie i had in evenining

Good morning.

6.8 is a very low number by my standards so that was good to see.

I was inspired by Gwynn's two hour walking practice to stroll around the lovely town of Portrush in Northern Ireland, where I grew up and where I am visiting my parents, for just over two hours, Pokemon hunting.

I hope you are doing ok, Gwynn.

Unfortunately the phone is on its last legs so it keeps crashing, telling me that there is a problem with the GPS which is infuriating. Fortunately, I have nice shiny new Samsung awaiting me on Wednesday.

Regards
Rick

5.9. Have a good day.

@Leodis Redding yup doing fine thanks.

just started the Christmas trifle construction for someone who hates most fruit!!! Esoecially raspberries.

Out for a walk shortly, but it looks like it might rain. Hmmm

I have an extra large ironing board, width wise. It was very expensive many years ago but when I see the skinny ones now I wonder how I managed! Sometimes I have to resort to the dining table.
I bought mine in 1973 in Argos. I remembr dragging it up the steps in the multi-story in Reading Centre. I did buy a new one more recently, but gave it to my god-daughter who was just setting up home cos I hated it! Too narrow and it wobbled. Instead I removed the asbestos bit off mine, replaced it with plywood, painted the rusty legs with Hammerite, put new rubber feet on it, padded it and put a new cover on - lo and behold a new ironing board.

6.7 this morning did have hypo last night then i kind fell asleep fall back sleap after tretting(woops) might not have been too much backroud because i had bolus on boad from micne pie i had in evenining
@rayray119 should this be on the 7 day waking thread?

Oldest was up by the time I got around to actually making brunch omelettes (had to empty and load the dishwasher first as neither of them did it while I was at work yesterday and I was too tired to bother last night), so youngest had potato & cheese omelette, and oldest and I had pepperoni and cheese omelettes.

This afternoon is the big tidy/declutter the living room session so that we have lots of space for general chilling tomorrow and present opening on Christmas Day! Let's hope I can find space to put away the things that need keeping from my piles of stuff to sort through. Depending how much rubbish there is I may end up having to make a tip run tomorrow morning, as our binmen are on strike again next week and the week after, so assuming they don't bother to empty my bin today (3 days after last emptying it) that will be 3.5 weeks again and I don't want to fill it up straight away with bags that are "cleaner" rubbish and therefore I'm more prepared to put in my car. The bin is getting cleaned though, the bin cleaning company contacted me with a form to fill in if I did want it cleaned today and had less than 2 bags in it (only 1 so far if it doesn't get collected) as they have some capacity today to do cleans. So that makes me feel a bit better about it.

All this talk of wrapping things on the ironing board and all I can do is worry that you’d fall off!

Morning 15.2 here oops (fell asleep before doing the second half of a split bolus). Correction in and up early for a wee/drink

Haven’t posted on this thread much as have been feeling rubbish again lately (whenever the fatigue condition flares up it’s always the morning it’s worse and the amitryptaline has a hangover effect in the morning)

My latest blood results came back low on iron (was totally fine in September at 15 but a bit low in November at 7, target range 11-25) and did see the GP late yesterday about that so I set off traveling in the evening and stopped off for the night overnight, so there’s a hotel breakfast to navigate bgs for later. Also coming down with yet another cold.

Good morning. 5.5.

Presents for family en route to Oxon via DPD - hope they travel quicker when going east as my meat order is over due by 24 hours....could be a ripe surprise by Boxing Day!

Having difficulty with the "ooh but you must come to us" brigade - difficult not to cause offence when refusing. Quite looking forward to a quiet day pleasing myself.

Whatever you are up to over the holidays - enjoy it!

Back