Group 7-day waking average?

A much better 8.1 after two days in the mid-teens. I couldn't get into single figures all day yesterday and was going to change vials today if it was still up. Wondering if I had bug, and excessive perspiring and headache were a coincidentally bugette?

5 on the nose (on the finger obvs) today. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. A whopping and completely mysterious 16.8 here - Libre showing it shot up at 3am and stayed up. Bizarre. Back down in the 9s now. It doesn’t matter how much tech you chuck at diabetes, it’s still full of little surprises!

Time for coffee and a read of the paper...

Made me laugh @MeeTooTeeTwo. :rofl:

8.3 this morning not too impressed

Morning all and 5.6 for me.

Ok so which plonker forgot his bolus before breakfast? Yep, it was me. Remembered half an hour later. Luckily only brief excursion into double figures.

Have a good day everyone.

@Grannylorraine What cake are you baking? And I'm presuming it's someone else's grandson as you're simply not old enough to have one of your own!

Morning all. Another lovely day following the cloudy windy weather we had yesterday.

6.8 this morning after an alarm went off at 1 am telling me I was 4.2. 2 JBs sorted that, OMG soooo much nicer than chomping a Dextrose! If it weren't for the Libre I may think it was too little basal, but I can see that the BG rose directly after the JBs and I then had a flat line all night.

So glad it's nicer than yesterday, we have 2 friends coming for lunch, so we can eat in the garden, (steak salad, minted new pots, followed by a fruit platter and assorted cheese board)

@gll MDI can be a huge learning curve, you seem to be doing very well.

@Michael12421 sorry you can't get Levemir... I'm honestly not trying to be intrusive or bossy, just worried about you waking on such low numbers without awareness.

@Lucyr enjoy your hols.... though the weather sounds dire!

Hugs to all, have a nice day.

Afternoon folks

It was 9.something for me

We still haven't had any cooler weather, although duller today it's still absolutely roasting, not liking it at all xx

Took my coat off at one point today as the sun came out for 10 minutes. Kept coat on at others as it was rainy. Roads were busy, with sheep, lambs and deer

Attachments

• EEB57366-B893-45DA-B9B0-FAB7F3202027.jpeg
    EEB57366-B893-45DA-B9B0-FAB7F3202027.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 12
14/07/22 22:49 BS 5.8 🙂

An extremely early Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Just finished eating a very closely followed 2nd meal of the day & catching up on The Open app the golf I missed after falling asleep shortly after Tiger started his round: rather unfortunately with a dropped shot, +1 bogey on the 1st hole; JUST about hung on to see him start & fell asleep somewhere during his playing the 2nd hole! 🙄

I got my sushi yesterday & ate it for lunch, dinner because it was my last meal before sleeping, around 1pm as tesco was a bit early yesterday, they are sometimes up to half an hour early, & since it was a long break between when I ate breakfast around midnight I needed a JB just after midday when I tested for tresiba & meds 12:05 BS 4.6. No idea what the sushi did to my BS but, I DID take the precaution of NOT adding extra bolus, as is usual for the sugar & vinegar in the sushi rice, as I was watching golf hanging on to see Tiger play & fell asleep soon after? :confused:o_O

Was watching the golf in the morning, of course, & this year St Andrews looks completely different in a way I’ve never seen it before! 😱 It’s SO yellow & dried out! 😱 The conditions, on Day 1 already, are firm & lightning fast on the FAIRWAYS never mind the greens with loads of balls just rolling on & on skidding off the fairways into the rough!😱 Conditions are TOUGH this year!😱 & Nail Bitting, since I kicked the habit, Nail Sucking emoji! Eek!😱

Still, from what I checked first on waking, Rory is just 2 shots off the lead on -6 after Day 1 :D & it seems that poor Tiger had a TERRIBLE time of it out there, I JUST KNEW those conditions don’t suit his game at all, way off the lead with +6 for his round! :(😱 I just hope Tiger can rally today or he might struggle to make the cut? Eek, eek, eek!!!😱😱😱

So, my BS swung a bit yesterday from only eating 2 meals far apart &, so far, today I’ve eaten 2 meals already just 3 hours apart; seems to be a bigger emptier hole has been created that needed filling in with more food sooner today! 🙄:D😛:rofl:😉 I REALLY must try to remember to eat while the golf is on!🙄:rofl:

At least Tiger is playing earlier today with Rory playing later so, I’ll see Tiger’s round & probably fall asleep during Rory’s? :rofl: And hopefully both will make the cut?:confused: Fingers crossed emoji!

Good morning everyone.

Amazingly dark, cold and windy here at 5am

BG 5.1 tease tease tease
Pulse 67 good
BP 116/72 good
All good

Trying to psych myself up for my morning walk. Not keen when its cold and blustery and yet it's a heatwave apparently.

I seem to be addicted to raspberries. Can't get enough of them at the moment. Delicious.

I made a cheese and tomato pizza for tea last night. My wife really liked it. I think the addition of extra mushrooms, pineapple and a tad more cheese makes the day. I forgot the tomato paste tho 🙂 AND not cooking it until a BBQ would be proud really helped!!!

No plans for today, yawn.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Good morning everyone. 5.7 for me. Glad its Friday, its been a very long week. Only 4 days next week then its the summer hols. Hooray!!! Have a good day all.

Good morning - 3.7

Good morning - 5.5 today. Sky clear, air still, forecast 21 degrees - hopefully that is right as am finding the heat a bit trying.
Spent most of yesterday driving round Wales collecting brush cutter blades etc - seems to have been a bit of a run on them. Price when checked double that on Amazon which was a bit annoying. Taras found a birds nest with 4 chicks in one area of brambles so we have left a big tuft in the middle of the cleared area so that Mum can come back - we'll clear it when she has them fledged. We saw her fly back to them as we moved off. No idea what sort of bird - usual small brown job!
Didn't feel too good yesterday - legs heavy, balance a bit wobbly, blasted palpitations and breathlessness - had to stop 4 times walking up bottom paddock. The female Ukrs are having a day out, Taras is working and the boys last day in school so I am planning a quiet sort of day of pottering about with Wolf and spending a bit of time with the foal who is getting quite friendly, pushing past her Mum to get a scratch.
Have a good day everyone - stay in the shade and prepare for the incoming Saharan temperatures...

Morning all. Drum roll please……5.6! I know it’s not a HS but it’s been so long since I had a 5 something on a morning I think I deserve one! 😉

No Zara today as mummy and daddy off work and they’re going for a family outing to L’al Ratty. Miniature steam train at Ravenglass. It’s good fun. But we may not get the quiet day we had hoped for. Middle daughter and eldest granddaughter going to Corfu today. Guess what? Their train to get them to Manchester Airport has been cancelled! So if there’s no suitable alternative Mr Eggy will borrow youngest daughter’s car ( we only have two seater) and drive them. That’s at least four hours! Oh dear. She will be so relieved to land on Greek soil tonight.

Well, better make a move. See you all tomorrow. 🙂

Morning all, 5.6 here. Had an afternoon out to a Nat.Trust garden yesterday, only I’d forgotten it's the Fairford Air show this weekend, so we had planes over here all morning, then Buscot is even closer, so we had planes over there all afternoon. We did see the Red Arrows and the other RAF display team (the ones that formed the '70' at the platinum jubilee flypast) all flying off together, and a Spitfire. Plus sundry other unidentifiable planes. And the gardens were really quiet (in terms of visitor numbers, I mean, not decibels).

Back