Group 7-day waking average?

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

The Open coverage starts at 06:30 & I’m looking forward to seeing Tiger Woods tee off at 15:10 IF I’m still awake by then? It’s just about the time I usually fall asleep, at the moment, some time in the afternoon after midday tresiba & meds! 🙄

Before that, I’ll get my NR & Tresiba delivered from my local chemist when I call them at 09:00 & a tesco delivery, hopefully with my weekly treat of sushi which isn’t ALWAYS available, a wee bit later than usual at 13:00 to 14:00: it’s usually Wednesday 11:00 to 12:00; I changed it this week when there wasn’t any sushi on Tuesday & at THAT late an hour, as it were, that was the only slot left for today? It’s quite late for sushi as there’s little chance of getting it after lunch in the afternoon. It’s still too early, in the day, to get my email receipt yet telling me what IS being delivered today? So, fingers crossed? :confused:

I’m about to have a wee power nap as I was up as usual, these days, just before midnight & I want to try and see as much live golf as possible! 🙄:confused:

So, I’ll just post this now before I try catching at least 20 winks if not the full 40? :confused: I’ll try anyway but, as to whether I get ANY shut eye at all right now; I don’t know?🙄

Morning all

5.1 this morning. Seems 8 units of insulatard is working a treat.

Morning all. 6.7.

Early morning as I have wall to wall appointments today starting with opticians at 9.15 to chose my new frames, then cut and colour, then a wee gap and then waxing. It’ll be at least 2pm by the time I toddle home. It’s good to get everything done together though, and a bit of exercise to boot. Looking at the forecast for the coming few days, it seems walking will be out of the question! 27/28 degrees…..up north! 😱 We can’t handle that! I really feel sorry for those of you a bit further south.

See you all tomorrow. Have a good one. 🙂

Morning all. After a stubborn hypo before bed i stayed in target all night and woke to 5.7. Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. 13.8
Yesterday was interesting to see libre wise. Not entirely sure where dinner bolus got to as after 3 hours I didn't drop so did my basal went to bed and apparently then dropped. Was just waiting until I was snoozing and wasn't looking :confused:
I've not to adjust anything yet and all she's done is re-juggle my old insulin total into different injections so makes sense its not a magic instant fix.
Seeing spikes vs flat topped mountain ranges is like space magic to me :D
I've not to prebolus but I'm sure the phone will ring today delaying my eating by ooo say 10 mins and see what happens 😉 I got plenty of buffer room and a libre to watch the science.

So today we are getting a new front and back door fitted. Unfortunately I have been putting off redecorating the kitchen until its done so I'll have no excuse (apart from cashflow and the fact I need a new cooker first).

Hope you all have a great day today whatever you get up to x

Good morning everyone. Hmm yes it must be quite tough down south in all the heat. Thankfully, here it's pleasant with the occasional too hot bits when the cloud cover goes.

BG this morning 4.8 again. Suits me just fine.
BP 119/74 good
Pulse 64 good
All good.

Potassium in diet 3452mg
Saturated fats 12.4 g a bit higher than I like but we are having a pizza for tea.
Salt 3.44g ditto sat fats

Out for my morning walk at 8am. The sun is just making a stronger appearance. I think its a no coat day.

Teak oiled our wooden garden gate yesterday. It turned from a washed out pale grey colour to a beautiful dark wood colour. Glad I did it.

Nothing special planned for today.....yet

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Another 7.1 morning.
I know that weather and lack of sleep impacts the figure but it would be more reassuring to see it back into the 6’s at least.

Good morning - 5.3

Good morning 5.3 today

shirts & trousers tight, putting on weight again,
I have put on another 5 KG, so now put back on 10KG since moved off Ozempic
back in Feb when changed onto Trulicity,
which hasn’t worked for me (well not like the Ozempic did)
still I’ve finally got a phone appointment (next month)
not with the cons who actually changed the Medication (seems he’s left)
frustrated a GP can’t just change it back, but I guess I need to be patient.

have a great day everybody 😎

Morning. 6.9 after at 4am 12.8.

Thankgod it is cooler today - so far!

Have a good day.

Good morning 5.3 today

shirts & trousers tight, putting on weight again,
I have put on another 5 KG, so now put back on 10KG since moved off Ozempic
back in Feb when changed onto Trulicity,
which hasn’t worked for me (well not like the Ozempic did)
still I’ve finally got a phone appointment (next month)
not with the cons who actually changed the Medication (seems he’s left)
frustrated a GP can’t just change it back, but I guess I need to be patient.

have a great day everybody 😎
Are you sure that you’ve put on weight and it’s not the pixies who live in your wardrobe making mischief at night by just talking in seams a little bit?

Good morning. A decent 5.3 for me this lovely morning. Hope it doesn't get too hot later as am dreading Sunday forward.

Had to spend an hour dead heading the roses and cutting back the fedge yesterday. Then 2 hours with a bow saw as the chainsaw was out of action and I needed to empty the trailer of logs.

The great jungle clearance continues... chainsaw in for repair and so would Ukrainian be if I let him loose on my angle grinder. Brand new brush cutting blade worn to a nubbin and the lad was intending to use a metal cutting blade on it - they shatter and fly if abused. After explaining, then forbidding, then jumping up and down saying, in crescendo, "NO, NO, NO" I eventually got through with "New blade cheaper than new Ukrainian!" They are, poor dabs, very anxious about money - well, I suppose, most of us are given the rise in cost of living. I'm awaiting a fuel oil top up at £104 litre and, having filled the car and bought 5 gallons of diesel for the jeep at £161 lobster (even if I could find one) is definitely off the menu. Spent the evening burning some of the rubbish and standing over it to make sure the fire was out.

Oh well, this won't get baby a new bonnet, as Mum used to say. Off to feed the chickens and exercise the dog before it gets too warm. Then off down the shop to replenish squash supplies. Have a great day everyone and, particularly if you are further east, keep well hydrated.

6.1 long. Long story but ended up having to sleep on my celler last night. I still seem to stugerying in the day to keep my sutgers up in the heat

9.4 here, probably the sandwich I had last night without bolusing for as my bgs were perfectly flat after a 70g carb tea and it made me nervous… holiday is giving good bgs in general though, a 9.4 after not blousing for a sandwich is still pretty decent. I’ve driven 1000+ miles since setting off on Friday, without any issues as targeting slightly cautious bgs.

It was so windy and wild weather yesterday! We visited a few places, gale force winds, 12c and rain on/off most of the day. Fleeces and coat and woolly hat weather. In the late afternoon though, it brightened up so much that we took off our coats! The car had been left parked in the sun and was really hot inside when we got back to it, thermometer said it had reached 15c!

Think I might have some kind of heat shock when I return to Bournemouth

Back