Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone. 4.9 for me. Cleaning, changing bed and washing is the plan for today..how very boring. Its lovely and sunny here atm.

@eggyg I could imagine Luss would have been jumping yesterday with it being such a nice day. 🙂 glad you made it safe n sound x
It was quite busy and there was initially a problem with the contactless payment system for the public toilets, so most visitors were queuing for the loo!

Morning all. 🙂 5.3 for me.

If you look closely at the black bags on the front of the paddle board @eggyg it looks like there’s a hand on top of one of them - that’s deffo something you don’t see every day, eek.

Morning. 4.3 for me…tweaks ahead.

Beautiful morning, hopefully a day in the garden….lots to do.

Saw Paul Merton at the theatre last night, very funny. Highly recommend :rofl:

Beautiful pics @eggyg
We could definitely use some rain in the garden @TinaD … not sure we’ve had much since adding water butts to our greenhouse…hope I haven’t jinxed it.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend 🙂

1651303391821.png
:D

Dez

EWell It was 9.4 an hour before i got up then it was 10.1 when although they behaved more yesterday until bed(them i got concernedd about somthing)really need it it be worked out what's wrong with me now so i can get a better have

Good morning 6.6 after a bit of a lazy-lay in this morning

Going to get up & do poached eggs for breakfast in a minute,
it’s good to have time to do some poached eggs for breakfast @ the weekend.

Recently maybe Ive not been eating so much protein (which my wife thinks is why I’m getting cravings for carb laden foods recently) - I’m putting on weight at the moment, that isn’t good, maybe I was better on Ozempic as in about the last two months since Ozempic was switched to Trulicity I’ve put on just over a stone (having lost over 5 in the proceeding 14 months) So from today will try harder on the diet front.

Have a Great Day Everybody 😎

Morning all. 🙂 5.3 for me.

If you look closely at the black bags on the front of the paddle board @eggyg it looks like there’s a hand on top of one of them - that’s deffo something you don’t see every day, eek.
OMG! I see it! If you look closer you’ll see his dirk ( I checked this very closely incase predictive text did it’s worse) in his sock. He maybe uses it to chop folks hands off who annoy by taking photos of him! 😉
I’ve been in touch with a friend who does SUP, she knows him and apparently he’s a legend and genuinely nice guy who makes cakes and shares them around. So that explains the dirk, it’s for cutting cake, but still doesn’t explain the hand! 😱

Good morning - 8.2

Morning all from Bonnie Scotland. 8.1! I demanded a stewards enquiry of course, so got the Accu-check out, 8.3! Oops! Too much rice last night me thinks.

Our journey up north was pretty easy, stopped at Luss on the Bonnie, bonnie banks o’ Loch Lomond (Soz, another ear worm) for a break, picnic, walk, wee, in that order. It was beautiful, quite warm, no jackets needed. Although lots of shorts and kilts about, it wasn’t that warm. Arrived at our destination at 4ish, after a £10 five minute ferry! The cottage is amazing, all mod cons, not twee, my pet hate, light and airy and as hot as Hades! Blooming Nora, underfloor heating is difficult to control, plus the sun was blaring through all 14 windows and triple patio doors. I’ve just about cooled down!

Forecast rain today so not sure what we’ll do, maybe a drive to do a recce of the area.

Have a fab day all. 🙂

Here’s the first of the ( not) award winning photos! The view over to Loch Linnhe from the cottage.
Just edited to add another photo.
That’s not something you see every day! Or any day for that matter, if he falls in he’s going to ruin those pleats!
is that how you got to the cottage?!

Morning

Been missing a few days as was feeling really stressed, the gas man fixed the pressure on the boiler but it hasn't resolved the issue with the bathroom sink tap, I have managed to get a work around for it but its a right PITA, mum won't listen that there is an issue so I'll just have to put up with using the work around 🙄 Anyway it's the weekend and Bruce will be staying again tonight so at least that's something to look forward to 🙂

It was 9.7 for me xx

6.0 for me today.

9.0 with an upward sloping arrow this morning after I woke up 3 hours earlier on 9.5 and injected 2 units of Fiasp which obviously did almost exactly nothing! Grr. Not only that but I shot myself 2 units of Levemir (an increase of 2) last night (thank goodness) because my levels were persistently high after a nasty hypo at 6pm and also stacked 2 corrections before bed to try to bring levels down, meaning I had to sit up late and wait to see how they worked. Went to bed on 8.1 as it was rising very slightly then despite the corrections and stayed in the 9s all night resulting in poor quality sleep and bad dreams which always happens when levels are higher.
I have now had 7.5 units of Fiasp this morning and still stuck in the 7s which is too high for me to eat breakfast..... and all because I grabbed a piece of quiche from the shop at tea time yesterday to eat on the hoof as I was busy with the horses. Shot myself insulin for it and then tried to fit too much into the prebolus time. Arrgh! I was 3.8 with a vertical downward arrow when I grabbed it to start eating.... obviously I stuffed a JB into my mouth first to slow the descent but should have made it 2 or 3 as I continued to plummet. I know you are not supposed to correct after a hypo but my liver goes into overdrive when I have a nasty one and I needed 3 corrections in total to contain it, one an hour after the hypo and then 2 before bed plus the Levemir and kept the rebound under 11 so think I managed it reasonably well but prevention is far better and I'm kicking myself that I made such a stupid mistake.

@MeeTooTeeTwo Well done yet again Dez!

@eggyg Fab photos. I love your paddle boarding kilted Scot. So pleased your cottage is to you liking. Wow! What a view! Hope the midges aren't too bad. They were eating me and the horses here last night.

Just dragged my backside out of bed, hubby said I was snoring but I think he’s telling porkies! Got up at 6 to let Misty in the garden and considered staying up but then thought NO go back to bed so I did. Anyhow another 7.7 today, think my meter is stuck. Not a lot planned today other than cooking some party bits for my granddaughters birthday party tomorrow. She is the youngest and will be 8, so sweet. She’s having a gymnastics party as my daughter is a gymnastics coach so it will be very rowdy I imagine, they will love it.
@MeeTooTeeTwo congrats on your HS, I’m as far away from one of them as @eggyg is from me in her lovely holiday cottage.
Have a good weekend all x

6:7 this morning, impressed with that as had a long drive yesterday (9.5hrs to go 335 miles) so didn’t eat well

Back