Group 7-day waking average?

7.8 for me today. Virgin box packed up yesterday but engineer coming out tomorrow - impressive. Watched Gigi on dvd instead - nice.
Have a good day all x

Good morning 5.5 today

I had a diabetic consultation yesterday, on the phone with the hospital
he seemed to think, most things are ok and he wants to try changing one of my medications
but repeating blood test in 2 weeks as something was possibly an abnormal level,

have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning - 4.4 after a night of about 3 hypos

Morning all. 5.2 for me! No idea how that happened, and i slept through the night. Hubby said i snored all night, i think he's hearing things 😉 . If i was,its down to a long stressful week so far. .
Screenshot_20220202-062330.jpg

Good morning all! 5'8 today. I'm off to work, I haven't done many morning shifts recently and it's good for a change.

Is it Friday yet?! Have a good day all ye retired peoples. Almost 5pm wage slaves!

Good morning everyone.

I am joining Freesia this morning my BG 5.2

Out for a walk on the beach after breakfast. I just hope it's not too cold.

Eyes are improving still. I wish they wouldn't give you eye drops that sting like crazy! I have to apply them 4 times a day. Much worse than finger prick testing.

I discovered yesterday that my wife knew nothing about cataracts nor about the operations I had gone through! So I described and drew what I had to go through. Her reaction was, er, not very positive. She hated the idea of it all. Many people struggle with the idea that a surgeon will cut open their eye and remove (and replace ) some part of it. No idea what my wife had thought I was going through.

It's just like diabetes or any other serious condition. People don't know because it is pretty much irrelevant to their lives but they do pick up on the 'bad press' and engage with it quite unconciously. So, many of the myths and mis informations get perpetuated. In the extreme I suspect this can lead to bias, prejudice, discrimination, and fear. And yet facing things head on, standing up for the fight with knowledge, courage, and determination can bring untold benefits and often a better outcome. One thing I have noticed is that hiding from the reality rarely helps or resolves things.

Todays thinking is now complete. I will go back into my little box again now.

Have a great, positive, courageous day today whatever you get up to and whatever happens.

Good morning on 2/2/22
FB_IMG_1643790905372.jpg

At 7:15 my BG was 14.2 above target by 4.2mmols. Reason unknown unless it was a biscuit too much. 2.0u correction done. 11.0u tresiba done.

Have a good day everyone 🙂

Morning all. 6.8.
Not long been up, woke at 5.15 for the loo, 5.1.Struggled to get back to sleep, just dozed off and the Libre low alarm woke us both at 5.30 showing 3.6 going down!😱 Mr Eggy panicked, I didn’t as I felt absolutely fine. He dashed downstairs to get my metre “ incase I fell down the stairs”.By the time he came back up ( it’s not far), Libre showing 4.2 steady, metre reading 6.3, five minutes later Libre 6.3! Compression lows strike again! 😡 Of course we couldn’t get back to sleep. Tossed and turned, still awake 6.40. I nearly got up but must have finally slept. Woke up and it was light and 8.20. I now feel terrible, aching and headache and blooming starving! wish I’d got up at 6.40! Never mind, nowhere to go and no one to see today.

Congratulations to @harbottle @Martin.A @freesia and @Gwynn for your House Specials the last two mornings. 🙂 Good work chaps.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.🙂

Morning

9.something today

Mum got a call at 9pm last night from one of her bosses telling her it had been locked up without anything being set correctly and in a hurry as the electric had gone off again, he thinks it was just while they reconnected others but can't be sure when/if it came back on as obviously it was abandoned xx

6.6 this morning I told myself I'll try to do 4 units of livermir one more time and if find myself stacking in the middle of the night again. not sure how I was planning on telling a drop but anyway I couldn't sleep for about 2 hours(previously that has been a sign of me dropping) I didn't test at first but then after a bit thought no I better to but then got annoyed at myself when the number was 6.6 but then got annoyed at myself for testing as it wasn't low but was one down from 7.6 so I did end eating something thinking well it did go down quite a bit the night before from there and not wanting to get wake up in the later on in the night and end up using a number test strips. based on the number it does look like that stack was needed. i do want to do some more background tests but I'm working a few shifts this month and need to feel like I am able to test often at work without feeling limited so kind has been put off background testing as well. when I start travelling with work it's going to be longer days as well.(I think going to explain how active my job is at my next appointment and say that I'm happy to change to cheaper test strips as long as they're fairly easy to use if it meant I wasn't going to be tied to a certain amount) that's one benefit of a sensor I can not on my break being able to tell what happened at night without having to wake to test in the middle of the night)

05:20 BS 4.8 Overdid the bolus a bit for dinner last night, then! :confused:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Already had breakfast & a pretty healthy ish 08:40 BS 7.3 three hours after eating after a reduced breakfast dose for the below 5 waking reading! 🙂

Saw the 2nd episode of the new, lavish The Gilded Age & also Rupauls Drag Race The UK versus the World with 3 UK queens from season 1, 2 from Canada, 2 from the US & 1 each from Thailand & The Netherlands. 😛:D I have to say that I TRIED watching the first season of the Canadian Drag Race & COULD NOT make it past the 1st episode, some time ago when it was first aired, & found it to be very mean: the stereotype I thought drag was before watching the first season of the UK race; also, the Canadian sense of humour CAN be SO strange!o_O So, I didn’t get or agree with the judgement of either of the Canadian queens’ performance on the 1st week: 1 in second place & scratching my head to see HOW that could be so; the other at the bottom & eliminated wasn’t THAT bad but, I DID see that it wasn’t very original!🙄 But, the real standout was definitely the queen from Thailand & quite deservedly won the first badge!😛😎:D

Back