Group 7-day waking average?

A very round 5 for me today. 🙂
And congratulations to @DuncanLord on the House Special!

Dez

Good morning! I'm in the green!! Hooray, 8.6, a flattish line and a whole nights sleep. Is the viris on its way out? Will test later and see.
Screenshot_20220121-075840.jpg
@DuncanLord congrats on your HS
@ColinUK, thanks for that!!! I'm going to have to listen to something rocky and loud to get that one out of my head!!

Tester is playing up, changed batteries and still mucking about. 8.1 on one finger 7.1 on the other?? I’ll take the 7.1 of course. Not really sure what I’m doing today. Brain is working overtime at the moment as I’m not sure whether to go ahead with the next op but have pre-op assessment next month and forms, questionnaires arrived, feeling a touch panicky about it, just can’t seem to make a definitive decision about it all. The last one I didn’t have a choice, I had to have it, but this one is different aaargh!!
Anyway less moaning Susan.
@DuncanLord very well done on your HS
@Gruers glad to hear you are doing well and will hopefully at last get home soon xx
Have a good day all x

Uh oh, they just played Bat Outta Hell on Breakfast - aw, Meat Loaf has died - my ear worm nemesis!😱

Morning folks. 🙂 7.1 here.
Alexa is down so that means no radio for me this morning. So that means he’s still alive I think.

Try Bat Outta Hell @freesia - my earworm nemesis
Summer of 69 usually works well, though Meatloaf is a good one.
Oh no @ColinUK i've already started singing 😱 !!

, feeling a touch panicky about it, just can’t seem to make a definitive decision about it all. The last one I didn’t have a choice, I had to have it, but this one is different aaargh
@SueEK is it something you could sit down with a coffee, make a list of pros and cons then leave it for a few hours before looking at it again?

Morning

9.2 for me today

@DuncanLord congrats on the HS!

Now I'm not sure what's going on, currently have a medley of chitty chitty bang bang, Bryan Adams and Meatloaf going on in my head! 😱 all mixed with a bit of Mud's tiger feet that I got stuck in my head last night, help!!!! haha

Got an email at 10pm saying Bruce's darts were finally being posted, odd time but hey ho! xx

Good morning all. 5.3 here in rural Wales. Cloudy but a dry forecast so tidying up garden beds before nipping to Tesco's for a quick click and collect to deal with the white yawning vacuum which is my fridge. Sad that Meatloaf has gone - in the days when I had to criss-cross the country to deal with planning inquiries it was always a choice between him and Verdi to encourage the right foot downwards.

Good morning all.
5.6 for me but a massive 6 Lift tablets required overnight.... And there was me worrying about going to bed on 8.3 with my levels rising slightly. I really had to be very restrained about not sticking in another correction unit. Stuck one in at 9pm on a BG of 9 and it hardly dropped me at all and then started to rise again at 11pm so was sure I was going to be high all night. Added to that I was cold in bed and didn't sleep well which normally makers my levels go higher, so no idea why I double dip hypoed..... Only very minor 3.8s so didn't want to over treat but had to keep topping up. Anyway, 2 unit reduction in basal this morning and probably a night time reduction tonight too.

@freesia So relieved to see you with a number in the green zone. Hope you are now on the road to full recovery.

@DuncanLord Many congrats on a long overdue HS. Even more impressive when you achieved it whilst changing over from nights to days!

@ColinUK Thanks for that! Had me bopping round the living room and singing along..... although I did also sing along to "Truly Scrumptious". I've seen Bryan live 3 times. One of my top 3 performers. Other 2 being Phil Collins.... and Freddy Mercury takes the number one spot and can't ever see him being knocked off the podium.

@Kaylz That is a very eclectic mix and surprising considering most of those would be well before you were born!

@Kaylz That is a very eclectic mix and surprising considering most of those would be well before you were born!
All of them were, the closest to me being born being Summer Of 69 released in 84 so only 7 years before I was born lol, its the kind of stuff my mum listened to so been brought up with it and am a fan myself, there was a fab glam rock band that used to perform at the Harley event here (and were booked just for a few concerts in the town too) called The Ballroom Gitz and they did all that and it was great lol xx

Good Morning Everyone
8.6 🙂

Defo got big signs of a chest infection so looks like another fun day of doing as little as possible. Putting away the tescos delivery yesterday done me in 🙄.

Will be calling GPs later to see if bloodwork is back. Can't even predict what my hba1c will be as I had weeks without a meter, some good weeks and some really crappy ones. I'm more hoping my kidney function comes back fine and the new tablets aren't messing with that. They seemed to be helping a lot until I started with this cold.

Anyways going to work on saving the galaxy in my xbox game (Mass Effect Series). Should stop me from napping and doesn't require fully functioning lungs for anything other than the basics 😛

@DuncanLord woo on the HS
@freesia & @Gruers keep on feeling better

to all dropping ear worms...thanks for that 😡 (hitting up youtube to get other songs stuck instead 😉)

Morning All

6.6 today, emergency childcare as eldest granddaughter hurt her foot and ankle at gymnastics yesterday evening, couldn't put any weight on it this morning, so have the little one as she doesn't go to pre-school on a Friday while larger one is at the walk-in centre.

Sad news re Meatloaf, he is the singer I have seen in concert the most.

As for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang songs, what about the Old Bamboo song, my eldest son used to love that, I had to continually wind the Video back to that song for him while he tried to reenact the dance.

@DuncanLord - congratulations on you HS.

@Gruers - hope you get home soon.

Have a good Friday everyone.

Good morning everyone 🙂
I forgot to post yesterday - at 7:05 BG was 7.9 so within target 🙂. 12u of tresiba done.

This morning at 8:07 BG was 6.9 at the bottom end of within target. 12.0u tresiba done.

Bedtime BG was.......a whopping 19.4!! Reason because I forgot to do my teatime humalog of 5.5u. I hate the thought of doing fast acting insulin near to or at bedtime but I braved it out and did 2.0u correction - bolus calculator advised 3.5u

Hope everyone has a great day 🙂

RIP Meatloaf X

1642762067756.png
A bit of a rude wordle today! o_O😳

Morning all.

4.1 this morning, straight line in the 6s most of the night and a gentle drift down from about 7 am to 9am. Very different from the night before!

Retinopathy was clear at first glance by the technician...phew!

CONGRATS to @DuncanLord on the HS.

Eeek just realised the time... gotta shift it now as am going out shortly and still in my pjs.

Back