Group 7-day waking average?

Morning. 6:6 today I think I put the wrong reading for yesterday as I was so late. Think it was 6:4 all quite good considering my disastrous diet this week. More wallpaper scraping today. Beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel with it.

6.8 for me today. Looking forward to out day with little Abby. For some reason she loves a trip to Southampton, turning into a weekly event. Southampton, is currently home to six ships. Cunard's Queen Victoria and Queen Mary 2 are docked alongside P&O Cruises' Azura, Britannia and Ventura and Marella Explorer It will be pretty busy today.....
No Brittania today she sailed to the Med yesterday with my daughter aboard, also called Abby funnily enough. Sure they’re still be plenty of other ships there. When we were in Torquay last month The Queen Victoria and Arcadia were in the bay. I believe they’ll be there until the spring.

Attachments

• 6C202FD3-12A6-49EF-A06E-8F1DF56E5FEB.jpeg
    6C202FD3-12A6-49EF-A06E-8F1DF56E5FEB.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
Enjoy your trip to Southampton @Barfly , we are back for a couple of days...husband has dental appointment and cricket committee meeting, nothing to to with Monday 5 a side footie, just a coincidence apparently 🙄..hmmm.

The ships look lovely lit up at night...however not quite so attractive in the day with their funnels chugging away :(...ah well.Some of them are just massive...I can’t get away from thinking they look like office blocks on the water, sooo many windows! Something rather lovely however when you see them sail out from over the other side of the water.

Right, time for a walk me thinks.

An update.

My wife is much better this morning. It's as if nothing ever happened for her. Incredible. But I am grateful she has calmed down.

For me coping with her and trying to ensure she has a stress free life is a lot harder than my D. I can never, ever relax. At any moment she may find that something is out of place and WHAM meltdown, accusations, screaming, crying. And when I say 'something' it can litterally be something very trivial, like a slight scratch in some paint work or something that has been moved slightly.

Yesterday it was 'someone had removed her keys from her bag'. Then the accusation was directed straight at me with venom. Of course no one had been near her keys and I eventually found them at the bottom of her bag having search the rest of the house first. It didn't help though as she was way gone. It took hours and hours tor her to start to think better. Of course, as always there was and is no appology. She has no idea of the stress and pain she puts me though. She has no idea that she is ill even though she has been diagnosed and sees a psychiatrist consultant for her condition. She just thinks it is all lies and a conspiracy to hurt her.

I hang on in the hope that she will get better. Unfortunately she seems to be getting worse and her tablets do not seem to be doing the job. The tablets will not be changed or increased because she can choose to take them or not. She is keen to come off the medicine too so next year, when she will probably refuse to continue them, may be even more difficult.

Hope the new meter continues to give you such chipper numbers @Kopiert :D
Ha ha . There are times when I pretend I am diabetes-free. When I have been good with my food intake and my numbers are well within the guidelines. Then I slip up have a roast, as I did last night, and slip in a 13.8 two hours post eating.
Back to earth with a thud!

Ha ha . There are times when I pretend I am diabetes-free. When I have been good with my food intake and my numbers are well within the guidelines. Then I slip up have a roast, as I did last night, and slip in a 13.8 two hours post eating.
Back to earth with a thud!
Thank goodness I’m not the only one slipping. Lol new contract for slimming club so new start today

Enjoy your trip to Southampton @Barfly , we are back for a couple of days...husband has dental appointment and cricket committee meeting, nothing to to with Monday 5 a side footie, just a coincidence apparently 🙄..hmmm.

The ships look lovely lit up at night...however not quite so attractive in the day with their funnels chugging away :(...ah well.Some of them are just massive...I can’t get away from thinking they look like office blocks on the water, sooo many windows! Something rather lovely however when you see them sail out from over the other side of the water.

Right, time for a walk me thinks.
It's weird, none of those ships are in port. The website lied...

I know it’s not morning but I just got a 5.2 for my 2hrs post supper reading!

Well done @ColinUK. My 2hr post meal reading is a shocking 13.5!!!! Its gone into double figures this afternoon, i'm hoping its just because of the flu jab yesterday although it could be stress

I know it’s not morning but I just got a 5.2 for my 2hrs post supper reading!
Well done
Mine today have not been too bad, good compared to previous days.
pre breakfast 6.7
Pre lunch 8.7
Pre dinner 6.2
Still got to wait to get pre bed.
sleep well and let’s guess on a morning figure!

10/10/21 21:41 BS 10.3 Went to bed on 12:45 BS 7.2. Woke to think maybe cycle is over but, only time would tell? 🙄 Had breakfast & still put in 72 LR, had put it up a little bit from the 70 to keep the highest peak down a bit to keep in the 11’s, while watching the dance off on iPlayer & very relieved to see Judi survived it! Phew!:D She’s loads of fun &, sorry to say this, Katie is boring compared to THAT!

Then, read for a few hours & at pretty much near 4 hours after 01:35 BS 14.6 & still no sign of anything to be almost completely sure my cycle is over I stuck in another 6 units LR to top it up just a bit late to the normal 78. Didn’t add a correction until I see what that extra bit of basal does? 🙄

A wee pause to test live & see where I’m at?…… 03:18 BS 11.0 Well, it’s come down a bit but, could do with a wee correction of NR! I think I’ll try 8: aim for 6, for safety, & 11-6=5 with my usual correction factor of 2 units per mmol is 10-2=8 in case my correction factor is still too high as there STILL might be a chance there’ll be bit more from the tail end of my cycle? So, I’ll put that in after I post & see what happens? 🙄

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Good morning everyone. 6.7 for me, although thats due to two lots of two JBs through the night.
Not looking forward to this week at all. Lots of stress last week both in work and at home. Its going to be the same this week.
@Northerner congrats on the HS
Have a good day everyone

Morning all. An almost unheard of 8.9 for me. I washed my hands again and used another finger, 9.1! That didn’t work! 😳 I was 7.6 at bedtime, 10.30pm, last insulin 6pm. Haven’t a clue what is going on but after today I should have an idea as I’m going to my FreeStyle Libre educational session. Got my Libre and reader ready and waiting. Very excited, but nervous being in a room again with complete strangers. We’ve become so institutionalised these last 18 months or so haven’t we? I’ve decided instead of driving there I’m going to walk, get some fresh air and it should help dissipate any nerves. It doesn’t start until 10.30 so will set off about 9 as it’s only about four miles or so. Wish me luck.

Have a Happy Monday all, and well done @Northerner on the lesser spotted HS. Dim and distant memory for me. :(

Well done Northerner. You must have my meter!

Up later this morning. Feeling a bit down too. The last few days have been very rough and have taken their toll on me sadly. I am usually very strong but just occasionally it all gets on top of me a bit. Still, today is a new day.

App update went very well too (yawn)

5.4 this morning. I mean, the meter could at least have given me a 5.2 to cheer me up. Oh well 🙂

Nothing planned for today but tomorrow I have an eye test at the hospital for cataracts (aren't they some sort of boat? 🙂 ). I may walk to the hospital if the weather is good. It's only about 6 miles. Done it before and I was knacked by the end of it.

I hope you all have a good/trouble free week

Morning
6.1 today
busy day today
Have a great day everybody

A Len Goodman 7 today, Strictly was great wasn’t it? Back home today, very chilly first thing in the morning in the caravan. Looking forward to a lovely bath, hair wash and de fluff of legs ready for my 9th Hospital visit, I have no high expectations at all.
@Northerner congrats on your HS, I’m hoping to get one in the next 5 years!! X
@freesia sorry life is tough for you at the moment, I hope this week turns out better than you are anticipating x
@eggyg hope all goes well with your course today x
Hope you all have a good day x

Back