Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone. 6.5 for me. Well i rang the physio booking centre yesterday to be told they are not doing appointments, i'm to go on the waiting list so who knows when that will happen.
@MeeTooTeeTwo congrats on the HS.
Its raining on and off here so ironing and tackling a couple more kitchen cupboards it is.
Have a good Friday all.

8.3 for me today. Bit overcast in Poole/Bournemouth atm.

Dawn is definitely here with a vengeance today, all I've done is stick 5 units of bolus in ready for breakfast (only 3 of which I'll actually need for my muesli) had a cup of tea in bed and a shower, and I’m up to 10.2! Breakfast will be in another half an hour, good job I’m not in a hurry. (if I am, I have scrambled eggs or something else non-carby)
Edit. 9am, Now back in the 7s, and no sign of double figures on the Libre graph, Libre algorithm having one of those ‘she’s going up, she must be continuing to go up…oh no sorry, false alarm..' moments!

Last edited:
Good morning Friday 7.2 today, had my first in ages hypo yesterday evening,
before bed when I tested as I felt it was going to be low, shock my BS was down to just 3.2 😱

one of those where we just want to eat the entire contents of the fridge,
but after a few biscuits and lift glucose chews and drink of milk which bought it up to 5.9 after 20 min then I slept.

Hope everybody has a Wonderful day 😎

Good morning everyone 🙂
6:28am - 5.2 within target and 16u of tresiba taken

Just realised I didn't hit send button earlier.
@Robin.... Funny how our diabetes is so similar, although mine is kind enough to wait until I get out of bed before it starts climbing.

4.3 for me this morning and levels behaved much better yesterday. Hurray! Seems dodgy to inject 5 units of insulin when my levels are that low and then wait 30mins before eating breakfast but it works for me!

Congrats to @MeeTooTeeTwo on another House Special. You make it look so easy Dez!

Also congratulations to @mum2westiesGill for also starting the day with an House Special.

Also congratulations to @mum2westiesGill for also starting the day with an House Special.
Thank you! This was after having a really bad time at bedtime last night after a tripple hypo
Bedtime 22:45pm
BGL 3.6
Carb advice 12g
Comments I don't know where this came from! Had 3 jelly babies to treat hypo

Bedtime 23:03pm
BGL 3.3
Carb advice 12g
Comments Still hypo and dropped even lower! Had 3 more babies to treat hypo

Bedtime 23:20pm
BGL 3.6
Carb advice 12g
Comments 3 more jelly babies to treat hypo. Started getting a bit upset about this now

Finally got it right at 7.1

Congrats to @MeeTooTeeTwo and @mum2westiesGill

A 5.4 for me at 06:16 on a dull and dizzily Friday morning. The weekend is nearly here everyone 🙂

@mum2westiesGill I have commented on your other thread about this, but it is all the more impressive that you managed that persistent hypo so well last night and still ended up on an House Special this morning. Serious Gold medal achievement there!

Morning

Internet issues this morning hence the lateness

9.6 for me

Was expecting a delivery to Bruce's today via RM but probably won't see it until tomorrow now as received a notification this morning to tell me they needed to re-route it as it went to Aberdeen Mail Centre in error (40 miles away 🙄 )

Kind of in my element at the moment, found a Countdown game app to download on my phone lol xx

6.8 for me this morning, been out for my Friday morning run.

Congratulations @MeeTooTeeTwo and @mum2westiesGill on your HS.

I am another one that doesn't like it too hot, 22/23 degrees seems like a perfect temperature to me.

Morning all and it was a 5.8 for me. Another unit off the evening levemir so it's now a total of 9 units levemir per day 5 am and 4 pm.

Off to get bloods done this afternoon. Won't know the result until my telephone consultation the week after next.

Have a good day everyone.

@mum2westiesGill I have commented on your other thread about this, but it is all the more impressive that you managed that persistent hypo so well last night and still ended up on an House Special this morning. Serious Gold medal achievement there!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment @rebrascora it's cheered me up 🙂 and thanks for my gold medal 🙂🙂🙂

8.7 for hubby this morning it’s coming down with the extra insulin. He got weighed on his respite (daycare) day at out local hospice and was 55.6kg so in 3 weeks put on 2.1kg which is good
let’s see what tomorrow brings hope today wasn’t just a fluke .
nurse says his target levels are 8/12

8.7 for hubby this morning it’s coming down with the extra insulin. He got weighed on his respite (daycare) day at out local hospice and was 55.6kg so in 3 weeks put on 2.1kg which is good
let’s see what tomorrow brings hope today wasn’t just a fluke .
nurse says his target levels are 8/12
That is all sounding a lot more positive. Fingers crossed the trend for weight increase and BG reduction continues slowly and steadily.

Back