HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
A 5.7 to kick off December.

ColinUK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Didn’t get online yesterday but was a 6.1. Today a more typical 5.7

@KARNAK Ted what have you done that you need an endoscopy for dental work?!

@Michael12421 How’s the heating this morning?

@Kaylz I adore whitebait! Lightly dusted and fried with a simple squeeze of lemon over the top and some delicious homemade mayonnaise please! I’m with you on the kidneys though.

@Lanny are you up to date with Discovery? I’m loving the new season! Oh and I wholeheartedly recommend My Octopus Teacher too. It’s quite remarkable.

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
7.2 for me today. Teams meeting today has been cancelled, hurray :)
@Kaylz hope all goes well today x
@eggyg maybe you need a referral to a dietician to help you with your new way of life, hope you’re ok x
Feel very sorry for anybody working in the shops that are going into administration, hope that’s none of our members :confused:
Have a good day all xx

Lanny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I’ve forgotten to watch last Friday’s @ColinUK as I was distracted by my Birthday & will watch it today! I KNEW Michael wouldn’t stay as Saru’s no. 1 for long & go rogue eventually! :rolleyes:

That’s a very interesting title & I’ll have a look at it: My Octopus Teacher? :rolleyes:o_O

MeeTooTeeTwo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
White rabbits!! (Can't post pics for some reason)
Oh and a HS to start the month. :)
Dez

freesia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning all, 4.7 here and on the countdown to Christmas holidays. We are all ready for it i think. A constant round of teaching, cleaning,teaching, cleaning and soon to have the prep for Christmas, though i do enjoy that with the little ones.

My older daughter's birthday today. I don't feel old enough to have a 27 year old!! Have a good day folks x

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning

6.2 for me

@ColinUK never tried whitebait myself but I'd quite happily cook it for you and try some myself

@SueEK thanks

Just trying to build some heat up before whoever turns up today, have a sore stomach so today is not going to be great and just hope I'll be ok!
xx

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
@freesia I know of someone that's removing their 3 children from their schools today apparently so they'll b ok for Christmas, don't see the point myself if they've been attending up until now though

Happy Birthday to your eldest daughter :) xx

Robin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning all, 5.4 here on my free Libre sensor courtesy of Abbott. They sent one out ahead of yesterday’s webinar, which I managed to attend on OH's laptop. Now I’ve got to wait for the hospital to send over the prescription, and then the fun starts trying to get it on the system at my GP surgery!

karloc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
4.3 and Happy December all :)

Darren85

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Woke up today day 3 of my new plan.

BG of 8.9

Slightly up on yesterday but 6 points down on Sunday !

Michael12421

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
The heating came on and I took a long and leisurely shower instead of a short and sharp quick one. So, that's the heating and Missy taken care of. Won't have any luck in getting a new mobile battery because it is not considered an essential journey to leave the village.

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Morning all. 5.5 today, lowered basal last night and this morning again. Actually managed to get through to GP yesterday and a real life doctor rang me back within 20 minutes. I must be special. He wants me to run my BGs a bit high for the moment, hence the reduction, and sent a prescription for Lopermide, very conservative dose, to try and stop the little bit of food I’m eating from going right through me. Had my first solid food yesterday. A slice of Warburtons small toastie with the crusts cut off. It took ages to eat it but I got there in the end. Each day as it comes. Have a good day.:)

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
@Michael12421 I'm so jealous! I haven't had a shower since Thursday and feel like a total mink! :( could you not order a battery online? xx

adrian1der

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have had a disaster. Sisters' granddaughter Freya playing on my laptop now all 2020 pix have gone. Not into reclyingbox box, just gone, any advice? I might have asked y'all this before, I think I'm losing it. 7.3 @ 7.35am
Can't help with the photos but as a suggestion set up a google photos account - it will back up all your photos to the cloud and it's free!

adrian1der

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I started December with a 4.9 at 07:29 this morning. Two 4s in a row!

Very cold in West Berks this morning. Frost on the ground when I walked across the garden to let the chickens out. My son is off school today so got a bit of a lay in.