Group 7-day waking average?

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I could only order a battery online if I can read the model number and serial number on the existing battery but I can't because the words/numbers are in the tiniest script.
Do you have anyway to take a picture of it and zoom in? No magnifying glass? I'd suggest ordering one of those too as would be especially handy for you when you need to see carb content etc xx

rebrascora

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
5.4 for me this morning which is a relief because I had a weird night last night.
Injected 4units for dinner at 7pm which I thought was a very generous bolus and fully expected to need half a biscuit or something before bed. Dinner was belly pork with cauliflower cheese, mushrooms, aubergine and 3 small pieces of sweet potato. Reading was 6.8 so nicely in range. Gave bolus 20 mins and then ate but levels were already starting to rise a bit rather than fall. Didn't think much of it until bed time when I checked and I was a whopping 16.2 with an upward sloping arrow. Checked my Fiasp pen and I definitely gave myself the 4 unit bolus, so where did that come from!! I haven't had a reading over 15 for almost a year. I then had to stick 4 correction units in and set my alarm for 2 hourly intervals through the night. No evening basal insulin again and amazingly I was beautifully in the 5s this morning.... just weird! Has to be a basal issue but then my levels continued to fall this morning after the Fiasp activity ended which you would think wouldn't happen if it was a basal problem.

@MeeTooTeeTwo Congratulations Dez on yet another House Special!! You guys are just making it look so easy!

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
7.2 for me today. Teams meeting today has been cancelled, hurray :)
@Kaylz hope all goes well today x
@eggyg maybe you need a referral to a dietician to help you with your new way of life, hope you’re ok x
Feel very sorry for anybody working in the shops that are going into administration, hope that’s none of our members :confused:
Have a good day all xx
It’s a thought. As I’m quite food savvy I’m hoping I can adapt most of my favourite meals into bowel obstruction friendly. If I’m struggling I will definitely seek professional help. X

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Morning all, 5.4 here on my free Libre sensor courtesy of Abbott. They sent one out ahead of yesterday’s webinar, which I managed to attend on OH's laptop. Now I’ve got to wait for the hospital to send over the prescription, and then the fun starts trying to get it on the system at my GP surgery!
Oh exciting. Worth persevering with.

Michael12421

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Do you have anyway to take a picture of it and zoom in? No magnifying glass? I'd suggest ordering one of those too as would be especially handy for you when you need to see carb content etc xx
If I take the battery out then I have no power to photograph it. I broke my magnifying glass 6 months ago and have not been able to find another here.

karloc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have had a disaster. Sisters' granddaughter Freya playing on my laptop now all 2020 pix have gone. Not into reclyingbox box, just gone, any advice? I might have asked y'all this before, I think I'm losing it. 7.3 @ 7.35am
One of three things is likely to have happened.
1. They were deleted (and too big to go into recycle bin) or shift deleted (so wont go into recycle), in which case if you have no backup they will be gone. It maybe be possible to recover then but complex.
2. They folder was accidently dragged into another folder, this happens alot and the folder will just move with no warning boxes. Searching for the folder can help you find it if this is the case.
3. The folder they are in was accidently renamed.

If you know or can work out some file names of one of the photos searching accross the whole hard drive might help you find them if they are still there.

Good luck

Docb

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
5.3 for me today.

@Michael12421 - what mobile is it? Maybe somebody on here has got the same one and can look for you. Also a search of replacement battery for [your phone] might well turn something up.

@Ditto, karloc beat me to it. Good chance your photos are there somewhere if you can find them. Need to be a bit tech savvy to do it. If it is beyond you, and if there are any photos you really want to find, then the options are to find a 10 year old a bit more clued up than Freya or bob into a computer shop.

There is the alternative of finding a wrinkly like me or a sub wrinkly like karloc who no doubt grew up looking for lost files in the days before all this touch screen and apps and everything automated stuff was invented.

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
5.3 for me on this bright and sunny Berkshire morning, same as last night's post-prandial (which was a surprise as I had Bolognese with a half-portion of wholegrain spelt pasta and my food diary says I've been averaging 6.1 for that dish).

Martin

MeeTooTeeTwo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have had a disaster. Sisters' granddaughter Freya playing on my laptop now all 2020 pix have gone. Not into reclyingbox box, just gone, any advice? I might have asked y'all this before, I think I'm losing it. 7.3 @ 7.35am
Try this program Recuva.
Download it here https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva/download
Click the green download button to install the free version.

Dez

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
LOL :D yuck at kidneys, I'm with Kaylz. Good luck everyone with everything! Good grief, there's a lot going on.

Do you have the option of doing a restore? It would allow you to restore to a point before the pix went but you would lose anything you'd done since.

karloc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Do you have the option of doing a restore? It would allow you to restore to a point before the pix went but you would lose anything you'd done since.
Restore will not restore deleted personal files - Sorry :(

KARNAK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Good morning 6.0 on a lovely sunny day:), a day off from hospital.:cool:

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on HS @MeeTooTeeTwo don`t begrudge one little bit,
yeah right.:rolleyes:

@eggyg your doing ok you have your sensible head on at the moment.;)

Hope your bathroom gets finished soon @Kaylz everything crossed.:oops:

Enjoy December folks don`t forget to clean your central heating heating
systems so Santa can get in, what`s an anagram of Santa? take care
folks stay safe.:)

Michael12421

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
5.3 for me today.

@Michael12421 - what mobile is it? Maybe somebody on here has got the same one and can look for you. Also a search of replacement battery for [your phone] might well turn something up.
Thank you. It is a Samsung Galaxy Black Neo Plus and is not sold in the UK as I found out o my cost when I telephoned for information. The 'customer service' lady (and I use the word 'lady' merely to denote gender and not any other attibute) told me that they could not help me and to go to Samsung Spain. They could not help either.

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Thank you. It is a Samsung Galaxy Black Neo Plus and is not sold in the UK as I found out o my cost when I telephoned for information. The 'customer service' lady (and I use the word 'lady' merely to denote gender and not any other attibute) told me that they could not help me and to go to Samsung Spain. They could not help either.
From what I can find the phone itself was discontinued, will continue looking for details for you xx

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
The only information that I can get is that the model number is GT 190601
As I'm UK I'm only seeing results for here but it seems the last thing is i rather than 1 so if you google that model number then you should get results xx