Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

adrian1der

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Michael12421

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
There are a lot of batteries on offer and much cheaper but none of them are re-chargeable. Most peopleI that I have asked here advise the purchase of a new mobile.

Ditto

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
G'day all. Thank you for the computer advice, I think I'll take the laptop into the shop and see if they can help.

6.6 @ 10.30am but don't think it counts as I was up all night on BoredPanda and didn't go to sleep till six then woke later than normal. Not a bad reading as I was eating tuna and onion mayo butties at 3ish... my lifestyle sucks healthwise.

Bloden

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
It’s a thought. As I’m quite food savvy I’m hoping I can adapt most of my favourite meals into bowel obstruction friendly.
Now there’s the title for a cookbook! o_O It deffo helps that you’re a good cook @eggyg.

5.1 for me this morning. :) It was Zoom knitting at 10 and now Zoom Welsh conversation at 3. Life in the fast lane (Zoom, hahaha:p) or what?

Michael12421

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
If you can afford one it may be a better bet to get a new phone. I tend to buy a new one every couple of years. Though usally not the least model.
I am becoming convinced that you are right. I don't get Christmas or birthday presents and as I cannot go out and spend much on food this Christmas maybe I will go and get a new mobile as a treat - once that I have permission to leave the village.

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Now there’s the title for a cookbook! o_O It deffo helps that you’re a good cook @eggyg.

5.1 for me this morning. :) It was Zoom knitting at 10 and now Zoom Welsh conversation at 3. Life in the fast lane (Zoom, hahaha:p) or what?
That made me laugh, not too much though as it hurts! :)

freesia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
@freesia I know of someone that's removing their 3 children from their schools today apparently so they'll b ok for Christmas, don't see the point myself if they've been attending up until now though

Happy Birthday to your eldest daughter :) xx
Not heard of that before! I feel sorry for the kids, they've missed so much of their education this year it will be hard to catch up.x

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Not heard of that before! I feel sorry for the kids, they've missed so much of their education this year it will be hard to catch up.x
These specific kids have missed so much of school since they reached school age, period! They are permanently off with "illness"! xx

KARNAK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
@KARNAK Ted what have you done that you need an endoscopy for dental work?!
Not for dental work Colin dentist is working with my GP lots of ulcers in my mouth
and several on my tongue, been going on for over a year they`ve decided to sort
it out at long last.

The Endoscopy is to make sure my throat/Oesophagus isn`t getting worse,
Barratts Oesophagus look it up continual pain controlled by medication in the
Gullet down to the stomach plus Hiatus Hernia where it meets the stomach.
Nothing to do with D had it over 30 years, fun isn`t it.

Lanny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
02:05 BS 4.1! :eek: EEEEK! I REALLY don’t like waking in the 4’s!o_O Quick munch of a JB, 10 minutes wait before half an oatcake: dithered with maybe a whole one & went with just half as it was the last half of a sealed pack of 7 & didn’t open another pack; 4 sealed packs in each box of Nairns Fine Oatcakes!:rolleyes: Then tested twice to make sure I was 5 & above: just about BS 5 at 02:21; started breakfast & just in oven for 30 to 40 minutes & tested again 02:58 BS 6.2 so, oatcake has definitely kicked in & I’m not going lower!:) Phew! Wiping brow emoji!

I will try & run my levels a bit higher the next few days at least because I’m now going lower & not feeling it; not a good sign! :rolleyes:o_O

just waiting on breakfast, must keep a close eye on the clock so I don’t burn it, of shepherds pie with mashed potato, I’m afraid, as I’m down to 1 last micro steam bag of broccoli rice: didn’t get any 2 weeks in a row from tesco & ordered mashed potato, just in case, with this week’s shop on Monday; good thing I did as yet again no broccoli rice! :mad: Mind you I haven’t yet tried it as a topping on shepherds pie with beef, I know the purist’s would say that’s a cottage pie, but, it worked really well with chicken!:rolleyes:

An extremely early Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! ;)

A bit of a frazzled Lanny, first thing, but, now settled nicely waiting for breakfast! o_O:):D;)

Paulbreen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
An early start today and as I predicted yesterday a elevated 11.2 this morning and no reason for it, it was slowly rising all night for some reason, I ate a more or less carb free cheese and ham omelette for dinner, anyway bolus given and already it’s dropping back into line.
Crazy disease lol.
Have a wonderful day everyone!!

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
6.7 today. Got to run, have a good day x

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning

7.4 today
xx