Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...busy busy day yesterday...another one coming up...good nights sleep...woke to a 5.2 this morning.

Well done that's a great way to start the day

Many low readings this morning, well done to all. I've started with 6.0 so happy with that

A 6.8 for me this morning. Slept a bit better so I haven't woken up with a face like a smacked a**e! :D

Anyway it's Friday and getting a bit cooler (sorry to all the sun worshippers out there).

Nice HS there @Bubbsie and nice to see you in the 6's @Barbara W 🙂

I've got my retinopathy and foot check Monday morning....gulps hard! 😳
You have my sympathy, I have an eye hospital visit next week :(

Many low readings this morning, well done to all. I've started with 6.0 so happy with that
Good score Davo...you should be happy with that...keeping those levels down.

After a meal very late last night and bed far too late, woke up to 6.8. I know I took less rapid as didn't want to have a low in the night so number is ok.
That's fine Jo...been a stressful week...the weekend to look forward to...you'll get a chance to put those busy feet of yours up!

I got 8.3 but it was that last night at 10pm so a straight line wish it was lower though

Hope it goes well northerner. I'm getting increasingly concerned about this cataract!

What I don't want on Monday is strong sunshine! 😱
They've forecast a lot of rain for most of the country on Monday 🙂 It'll probably be really bright, sparkly rain though! 🙄 😉 Hope all goes well for you 🙂

Hope it goes well northerner. I'm getting increasingly concerned about this cataract!

I think you may be safe @Amigo . I think our summer is over as according to the forecast it will be throwing it down and blowing a gale on Monday 😱.
Good luck with the tests.

I doubt there'll be sunshine on Monday Amigo - good luck with your eye appointment - will be thinking of you & do please update us as and when, take care x
WL

Morning..5.7 today...working today...leaving early...likely to be working all weekend...best wishes to Northerner & Amigo with their appointments on Monday...hope everyone enjoys their weekends.

Good morning everyone. 3.4 on Libre. 5 mins later after a necessary trip to the loo 4.5 🙂.
Have a nice weekend everyone and If you're having to go to work {{{hug}}}

Back