Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 11.2 for me today!!! I cant believe people are upset for being in the 6's/7's id give my right arm to have those sort of numbers. :(
Sorry Stitch. It's just upsetting to see the results of eating something naughty but nice 😱
I do hope you get the results you deserve from your appt tomor. We are all rooting for you and await seeing you on 6/7 steps. We really do 🙂

Good morning all, 4.7 for me, good news is my Mum came home last night from hospital, am mighty relieved. On my way to London soon and finding it hard to wake up!
Great number NJ and great to hear your mum is home - big sigh of relief all round. Wishing your mum a speedy recovery (((hugs))) x
WL

Last edited:
11.8 for me today, which was a surprise as I only took 1 Metformin yesterday and only thing I ate was bread and a bag of crisps, so I was expecting much higher than that. Feeling better in myself today, yet stomach pain is nagging, but managed to get into work.

11.8 for me today, which was a surprise as I only took 1 Metformin yesterday and only thing I ate was bread and a bag of crisps, so I was expecting much higher than that. Feeling better in myself today, yet stomach pain is nagging, but managed to get into work.
Good for you Lorraine - and pleased to hear you're feeling better - it makes a difference doesn't it - do you think the Metfartin may be the cause of your stomach pains or a bug? Take care now x
WL

Good morning all, 4.7 for me, good news is my Mum came home last night from hospital, am mighty relieved. On my way to London soon and finding it hard to wake up!
@New-journey , I am so glad you're Mum is back home, it must be such a relief for you.

I'm on a bender. What does it matter? My bg is probably totally excellent and I have a waking dawn phenomenon of 5.1 how would I know if not? The docs obviously don't care as they say I don't need the strips so what the heck? I've already had cold Indian for breakfast and now I've started on the Shreddies with wholemilk and sugar. Death wish anyone? I'll finish this pig-out tonight and then at 8 tomorrow phone surgery to see if I get an appointment and try one last ditch effort to get some strips for this meter I got off my sister. It's the only one I like and can use. They've offered me bariatric surgery which will cost thousands I'm sure but are quibbling about meter strips!! I feel quite despairing today.
Ditto...why not consider writing to your GP...have no doubt he will say there are guidelines from the local CCG which preclude him from prescribing test strips...have a draft letter which you can amend...or if you need a hand happy to amend it to suit your circumstances...don't take NO for an answer...be persistent...they are not used to being challenged...many...when challenged do concede...issue that prescription...get back to me...more than happy to help...can PM me.

@Stitch147 . I hope you get the help and treatment you so obviously need. Good luck for tomorrow.

Brilliant number! Congrats on the HS.
Thanks Jo...good to hear your mum is finally home...always good to get back to yur own space...things...environment.

Morning all, 11.2 for me today!!! I cant believe people are upset for being in the 6's/7's id give my right arm to have those sort of numbers. :(
One more day to go Stitch...then hopefully some answers...bet you're counting down to that consultation...good luck!

Morning all.🙂 6.3 here... ah, that's better.😛

I'm trapped at home this morning, waiting for Mr DHL to deliver my new passport. The only time slot they could give me was "during the day" - not exactly convenient!🙄

@Ditto . Please don't give up fighting. We here know you can have a good Hb1ac but our meters can tell a far different story.

I'm trapped at home this morning, waiting for Mr DHL to deliver my new passport. The only time slot they could give me was "during the day" - not exactly convenient!🙄
Annoying & frustrating Bloden...when they said sometime during the day...hope they meant this day!

That is shame here they are one of the better courier's you get a time slot that is reasonable.

I woke up with 6.1, but went back to sleep for another hour, but Mr Liver thought I needed 8.5. to cope with the morning when I finally got up. I wish my body could get it's act together🙄

Back