Group 7-day waking average?

Morning peeps :) 7.7 today and haven't corrected yet as waiting until I can get hold of the diabetes team for advice x

Morning peeps :) 7.7 today and haven't corrected yet as waiting until I can get hold of the diabetes team for advice x
Hope everything is okay Kaylz.

Morning all, Im back after a few days away (camping at a brewery has to be done!), anyway a 10.9 for me today!

Hope everything is okay Kaylz.
Yeah thanks :), just looking for advice after the hypos I've had the past couple of days x

15.1 when I got up two hours ago and I can't get it down. Feeling pretty fed up with life at the moment.
Oh no, (hugs), hope you can get them down and start to feel better soon xx

Good morning. 6.0 for me.

I was 8.6 today and 8.2 yesterday
Better than what it has been in the past.

AJ hope you can get it down and soon.

15.1 when I got up two hours ago and I can't get it down. Feeling pretty fed up with life at the moment.
Oh b******s Aj...you've been under a lot of stress ...mega stress...natural to be concerned...but could just be that...you'll get your balance back...bit like when you have an injury...often when the initial pain/hurt is done with...adrenalin still kicks in and prolongs your recovery...at the risk of you telling me to 'fudge off'...(as if you would?)...give yourself a chance...please:D:D:D.

Yeah thanks :), just looking for advice after the hypos I've had the past couple of days x
Can't advise on that Kaylz...I'm a complete ignoramus when it comes to type 1...and insulin...no doubt others will be along soon with the answer...and you managed to contact your diabetes team.

Can't advise on that Kaylz...I'm a complete ignoramus when it comes to type 1...and insulin...no doubt others will be along soon with the answer...and you managed to contact your diabetes team.
Yeah managed to get hold of them straight away rather than the automated service I've had to use the past twice I've phoned them was quite surprised actually, advised to change my lunch time ratio and discuss at appointment tomorrow, really lovely and helpful woman :) x

Back