Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all! A slightly higher 6.2 today. I knew I shouldn't have had that extra 2 squares of 85% choccy before bed.

Morning folks.🙂 10.2 here - got a bit of a cold (why do all the parents of coughing, germ-riddled, snot-oozing kiddies think it's OK to send them to English class? They need cuddles and a hot water bottle, not grammar!).

Still cold here...roll on May.🙄😉

Guess which idiot forgot to take his meds this morning? will take them when I get home this evening (17:00) but ...do I eat / not eat?

Morning all, 9.7 for me today.

Guess which idiot forgot to take his meds this morning? will take them when I get home this evening (17:00) but ...do I eat / not eat?

Jonsi you should still eat. I think I wiikd just monitor a lot more closely. Extra blood tests and stuff

Jonsi you should still eat. I think I wiikd just monitor a lot more closely. Extra blood tests and stuff
I have a monitor on my desk (which is odd because at this time of the day he should be dishing out milk!) so I'll try to remember.
I also forgot to put my repeat script in yesterday and will run out of most meds on Friday. 😳
Who's a silly boy then? 🙄

I have a monitor on my desk (which is odd because at this time of the day he should be dishing out milk!) so I'll try to remember.
I also forgot to put my repeat script in yesterday and will run out of most meds on Friday. 😳
Alright you get the crown

If you order your medication today will you not have it by Friday? 2 days appears to be what the NHS suggest is the standard wait time for prescription processing. Your other option is butter up your chemist. They are normally pretty accommodating. Mind you I take mine a load of chocolate over at Christmas. This tends to keep them right on side all year 😉

Oh dear. I hope you've not opened the idiots room up again. I would eat
Grrrr u have , I've just remembered a wee jab I should have given myself earlier.
IMG_0213.GIF

You could try getting a telephone convo with GP to get a prescription

Good news Bad news
Prescription sorted ...
Waking levels 9.2 ...bowl of porridge oats and all bran for breakfast ...3½ hours later BGs at 16.9 😱😱

I woke with a 5.6 reading this morning while waiting for the snow to arrive. I'm so looking forward to four wheel skids in my electric wheelchair🙂

Good news Bad news
Prescription sorted ...
Waking levels 9.2 ...bowl of porridge oats and all bran for breakfast ...3½ hours later BGs at 16.9 😱😱
Have you got rid of the monitor, geckos take up much less space and if you get hungry are carbohydrate free.

Back