Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...oh dear back in the 7's this morning...7.3...friends for dinner last night...I blame them.

Morning...oh dear back in the 7's this morning...7.3...friends for dinner last night...I blame them.
you should try eating food ...fewer carbs than cannibalism :D:D:D

you should try eating food ...fewer carbs than cannibalism :D:D:D
Jonsi a very cold wet windy raining Monday morning here in Bedfordshire...the first thing that made me smile today!...thank you.

A 6.3 and a few chuckles this dreary Monday reading your quips and witticisms.

Was hoping to start the week in the fast lane but the knackered shoulder and associated bodily parts has me on the hard shoulder I'm afraid! :(

A 6.3 and a few chuckles this dreary Monday reading your quips and witticisms.

Was hoping to start the week in the fast lane but the knackered shoulder and associated bodily parts has me on the hard shoulder I'm afraid! :(

Highway to hell highway to hell 😎

Oh my goodness - a disturbing 3.8 on waking

Oh my goodness - a disturbing 3.8 on waking
Oh dear I hope you're not feeling too bad and that you come up to a decent nice steady figure soon. All day yesterday mine kept me in my toes in both directions .

Oh dear I hope you're not feeling too bad and that you come up to a decent nice steady figure soon. All day yesterday mine kept me in my toes in both directions .

Already up at 7 - had a huge bowl of porridge and hot milk, sorted.

It is FREEZING this morning - going back to bed

Good morning. After a day of lows and up in the 10s I'm very happy to be 6.8 this morning. I'm off to the GP today to find out the results of some blood tests he wanted done.

I dunno. What some people will do just to eat a huge bowl of porridge :D
Seriously though, 7 is a grand number and I Hope you don't get the nasty hypo hangover.

Morning...6.5 today...better than yesterday...and getting lower and lower!

Bonjour mes délicieux rayons de soleil diabétiques. 4.1mmols for me this chilly November morning.

Lullaby a birdland whisper low kiss me sweet and we'll go flying high in birdland high in the sky up above just because we're in love. I thought this morning we might have a little Sarah Vaughan because I want you all to fly high today 🙂

Good morning. After a day of lows and up in the 10s I'm very happy to be 6.8 this morning. I'm off to the GP today to find out the results of some blood tests he wanted done.
Good news...and fingers crossed for the test results.

Morning. 7.5 this morning.

Hazel my darlin' I hope that you are OK. If you are now at 7 mmols and have had a chunk of porridge be careful that you don't go too far the other way. I hope you feel alright 😉

Morning all, a fine and dandy 6.1 for me. I wonder if the snow will materialise?

Freezing here too Hazel...tempted to follow suite and go back to bed...hope those levels balance out soon.

Bore da pawb... a 9.2 here this morning. Flippin cold out there (I had to put the recycling bins out) but no chance of going back to bed... off to work.

Back