Does anyone else struggle with checking their BG consistently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mydiabetesmyway has some labs on it if you are registered on there (annoyingly not all)
Ooh I didn't know this! I've just registered there, says they'll send out a form to sign before I get my login details!

yeah its slow as they are doing it in batches still. now you can scan and email them the form back tho.
My firs tone didnt show up so maybe keep a note of when you registered 😉
add that to the waiting for letters thing. Going to need another box of lancets to keep tally 😛

oh and it shows eye and foot check results too

yeah its slow as they are doing it in batches still. now you can scan and email them the form back tho.
My firs tone didnt show up so maybe keep a note of when you registered 😉
add that to the waiting for letters thing. Going to need another box of lancets to keep tally 😛
I'll get my prescription in :D

Your welcome, nobody said happy birthday to me on my birthday, I’d hate you to have the same emotional damage it gave me :rofl: :rofl:
I didn’t even know that it showed my birthday here :rofl: I just logged in and saw the post!

Anyway, happy belated birthday Emma! :D:rofl:

@scottwatters just tell me where to send your bumper birthday box of lancets to carve more tallys into the wall.

cant believe the results still haven't shown up for you both :(

and Emma, happy early birthday for the next one in case I'm my standard birthday forgetting self 😛 (well belated didn't work for Scott)

I am going to risk 🙄 a belated birthday wish for @EmmaL76 (really sorry we all missed it..... I got overlooked one year and did feel a bit dejected too.... and Many Happy Returns of the day to @scottwatters today although I think you now have an official birthday thread, so will have to go and hunt that out and contribute there too. :D

I am going to risk 🙄 a belated birthday wish for @EmmaL76 (really sorry we all missed it..... I got overlooked one year and did feel a bit dejected too.... and Many Happy Returns of the day to @scottwatters today although I think you now have an official birthday thread, so will have to go and hunt that out and contribute there too. :D
It ok @rebrascora, it was last December… it’s just that it’s taken this long for me to be able to talk about it. Im slowly healing :rofl:

It ok @rebrascora, it was last December… it’s just that it’s taken this long for me to be able to talk about it. Im slowly healing :rofl:
Hey, it was two years ago for me and I still feel the pain 😉
I am now able to mark December in my diary for later this year.... :D If I miss it this time I am for the chop! 😱

bizarrely i've received an email at 10.30 this evening from the lady that performed my MODY testing. My results are in and i need to contact her on her mobile tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back