Does anyone else struggle with checking their BG consistently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m intrigued to see what mine will be today, now that I have actually been watching what I eat etc.

I have the problem where I tend not to share, but then when I do, I overshare! I think as long as it’s something that you’re comfortable with its alright lol 🙂

I think it is important to share as much or as little as you need to to feel comfortable and get the support you need, so please don't ever feel that you have to reign yourself back.

Hey @scottwatters, just wondered if you have had any results through yet ? I’m on week 14 of waiting 🙄

Hey Emma, nothing yet! I was on the phone with my nurse yesterday and asked but there’s nothing yet

That ling which @Leadinglights gave, gives 3 weeks as the target time for the simpler types of MODY, with 'up to 84 days' being the target for the complex ones. 12 (flipping) weeks!

are we placing bets on this?
I waited about 5 weeks to get a letter for a DSN appointment and I swear I was stalking my front door at postie time every day.
you guys are way beyond that....keep strong....you can make it.

Lol I nearly suggested a sweepstake yesterday ! My prediction for my own is day 101 and negative.

I’m close to starting to tally the days on the wall using my lancets.
you might actually get through a box then? I mean err we all TOTALLY change them each time we use them right...RIGHT?

I actually do change them each time
There is always one "Goody Two Shoes" who follows the rules to the letter! 🙄 But.... there is plenty of time for us to corrupt you to the St Swithin's Day gang! :D Ie the day of annual lancet change 😱

But.... there is plenty of time for us to corrupt you to the St Swithin's Day gang! :D Ie the day of annual lancet change 😱
ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US :rofl:

I assume you both didn't get anything in the post today?

There is always one "Goody Two Shoes" who follows the rules to the letter! 🙄 But.... there is plenty of time for us to corrupt you to the St Swithin's Day gang! :D Ie the day of annual lancet change 😱
Talking of which, St Swithins Day is coming up very shortly.... Isn't it? Just 4 days time ie Friday.

Attention all! New Lancets at the ready for the end of the week! I will probably forget now that I have remembered early and then this lancet will have to do another year of use!! 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back