DiDkA HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know how i can help but will gladly do things for you.

This doesn't just have to be a diabetes thing though.. i work with children and parents agree that non sugar drinks should be offered everywhere.

I will put a link on Netmums north staffs and derbyshire. they have a massive viewing, will also put on their coffee shop and will see if Tumble Tots would do something for there inhouse mag.
othere mums can join netmums and put listing on their notice boards too.

HTH, let me know if i can do anything 🙂
Julie

i dont know how i can help but will gladly do things for you.

This doesn't just have to be a diabetes thing though.. i work with children and parents agree that non sugar drinks should be offered everywhere.

I will put a link on Netmums north staffs and derbyshire. they have a massive viewing, will also put on their coffee shop and will see if Tumble Tots would do something for there inhouse mag.
othere mums can join netmums and put listing on their notice boards too.

HTH, let me know if i can do anything 🙂
Julie

wow thats fantasic julie we'll be back in contact soon xxx

Hello,

Nice to see this is all still gathering pace.

I forgot to add to my skills that I can Paint Shop (very useful for making fake photos of your friends) and I can convert stuff to PDF.

PDF are great for emailing printable posters to people. The file size is small, the print quality is better than sending a.jpg image and you don't need to have the fonts you used on the computer you are sending to 😉

NiVZ

Hello,

Nice to see this is all still gathering pace.

I forgot to add to my skills that I can Paint Shop (very useful for making fake photos of your friends) and I can convert stuff to PDF.

PDF are great for emailing printable posters to people. The file size is small, the print quality is better than sending a.jpg image and you don't need to have the fonts you used on the computer you are sending to 😉

NiVZ

NiVZ i am sorry not to get back to you but i have been out all day ...very rare for me so im back to DiDkA stuff tomorrow and YES we need your help !!🙂

can you post the link to twitter again, I cant find it :(

NiVZ i am sorry not to get back to you but i have been out all day ...very rare for me so im back to DiDkA stuff tomorrow and YES we need your help !!🙂

No worries - if you email me (PM me for address) them once they're ready I'll convert them to PDF and email them back 🙂

NiVZ

Hi i was just wondering if maybe getting in touch with dr chris from this morning and seeing if he will mention it and raise awareness.

Hi i was just wondering if maybe getting in touch with dr chris from this morning and seeing if he will mention it and raise awareness.

good idea steff i'll put him on the list xx

or maybe dr hilary jones he aint busy skating of no more lol, or maybe do a google search for doctors who are known in the media i.e have regular spors on gmtv this morning or other prime time shows.

I'd like to help, although i'm not sure what i can do, coz i'm sort of moving house at the moment (ok, i'm only moving two blocks away, but it'd the principle that matters...this is my first ever purchase!!!). I'm not sure if Dr Charles Fox would accept a letter or email asking for his support, he's the chairman of our diabetes uk group, a consultant at our hospital and has written a couple of books about diabetes.. I'd offer to put up notices in our pharmacy but my manager might get funny about it, she's got strict guidelines she has to follow..blah blah blah. I guess there's no harm in asking...especially if could get Debs to back me up. Um, i could see if any of the drug reps from companies that deal in diabetes meds could help out, and mention it if they visit...(Novartis, Sanofi, GSK etc...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back