DiDkA HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
good one folks xxxx whos joe at duk maybe a good contact

Thank you so much for making that happen, Katie :D

No problem!

Are DUK following didkanews on twitter and will retweet? Or just retweeting when prompted?

They don't appear to be following DiDka, but they probably will get around to it 🙄

good one folks xxxx whos joe at duk maybe a good contact

Not sure, but it's the person who updates their twitter and we can direct message them on there 🙂

Yay, invited some friends on FB and amazingly some have joined lol. Is there a way to 'invite all'? I can't work out how, so i'm just selecting people who I think might join.

Hmm....yes, you should be able to, Katie. Go to 'invite friends', and tick the profiles - you can do everyone's, I believe

I think stupid FB doesn't let you invite all if some of the people in your list have already joined.

Is anyone making posters? We could put them up in bars/pubs aswell as doctor surgeries/hospitals.

If you need any help I do have photoshop 😉

SH i just email you xxx
great work with duk im just going to try and find out names for campaigns contacts there....

posters stickers badges they all on the list ....just about organised volunteer list so if you offered to help we will be pm you all soon !!!
The website is comming together twitter and facebook all live and kicking ...now to start planning the fundraising and publicity xxxx😱

Actually hurting today, but it's only Rumba tonight, which isn't too fast paced, so I should be ok. I'm actually loathe to tell Ben what he did, because he was so upset that he'd hurt me at all by just standing on my foot! :D

Posters?

I live just round the corner from an A & E hospital, close to several medical centres and Ihave already sounded out some pubs - so I can hand them out when they are available

Posters?

I live just round the corner from an A & E hospital, close to several medical centres and Ihave already sounded out some pubs - so I can hand them out when they are available

i'll put you in the distrubution section ...! thanks hazel x

evening hic. I've noticed a couple of my "pals" join the FB group but how does one do that thing on facebook thing like status update "your name" arrow --> "DiDkA - Diet Drink Awareness Campaign" ??????? Saw AM and Dizzy do it this evening but it's foxed me!🙄😛

scroll down to the bottom on the left hand side and theres share.. thats the way I do it.

cheers Lou, it was just below the report button so didn't want to do the wrong thing!! All done now🙂

All those with twitter, would you mind retweeting my latest tweet? @didkanews its the one saying to join the cause :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back