DiDkA HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Great what you guys are doing with this campaign.

I've got a lot of computer skills - web, database, m$ office (template letters/mail merging), facebook, twitter, programming (i'm an all round geek!)

Unfortunately I won't have lots of time as my wife is due our 2nd baby in 8 weeks time!

Happy to help out, test, offer advice whenever I can though.

Has anyone posted this over on DAFNEonline? I'm sure there are lots of people over there that would be interested in this.

Good luck,

NiVZ

Hello,

Great what you guys are doing with this campaign.

I've got a lot of computer skills - web, database, m$ office (template letters/mail merging), facebook, twitter, programming (i'm an all round geek!)

Unfortunately I won't have lots of time as my wife is due our 2nd baby in 8 weeks time!

Happy to help out, test, offer advice whenever I can though.

Has anyone posted this over on DAFNEonline? I'm sure there are lots of people over there that would be interested in this.

Good luck,

NiVZ

thank you for your reply NiVZ useful skills but totally understand your time limitations....good luck with the new baby xxx

I tried to ask diabetesuk to retweet didka on twitter but they ignored me :( f**kyouverymuch DUK. Maybe if everyone else asks them, they might listen eventually.

I tried to ask diabetesuk to retweet didka on twitter but they ignored me :( f**kyouverymuch DUK. Maybe if everyone else asks them, they might listen eventually.

They only seem to retweet people they have an 'interest' in, like someone raising money for them, rather than the diabetic community as a whole. I think when we are more geared up with press releases and such they will be a bit more supportive. But I won't hold my breath!

so this is where my lack of confidence comes in buuut...i really don't have any specific skills. BUT, i am happy to do any little jobs you need doing. i can proof read i guess (i am a grammar/spelling freak)?

so this is where my lack of confidence comes in buuut...i really don't have any specific skills. BUT, i am happy to do any little jobs you need doing. i can proof read i guess (i am a grammar/spelling freak)?

shiv you have already helped us by spreading the word to your friends and research etc and Im sure we can find somemore for you to do !!!:D

i don't know if Becky told you (i'm guessing yes?!), but i have the chance to meet the president of DUK next month. so i'm waiting on you guys to send me something to give him 😛

i don't know if Becky told you (i'm guessing yes?!), but i have the chance to meet the president of DUK next month. so i'm waiting on you guys to send me something to give him 😛

Brilliant wow when that will be? a good deadline !!!

march 10th. i'm going to the south glos diabetes support group, and he's going to be there!

so about a month eh??? we should definately got some stuff ready by then as thats about when i anticipated we be sending out releases to all and sundary Diabetics across the world to support the campaign xxxx
I have noted Shiv you have a very good skill ...your not afraid of talking to those that matter when something need to be done ! very usefull your obviously a people person ! hws the PWLD getting on ? hope its all still fun xx

ha it's okay. not quite what we expected and it's taking a lot of patience and adjusting too. i'm glad you think it's a skill, i'm happy to put it to good use!!!

ha it's okay. not quite what we expected and it's taking a lot of patience and adjusting too. i'm glad you think it's a skill, i'm happy to put it to good use!!!

we have experience of working with PWLD my hubby was invloved with alot of the original resettlement re care in the community ..1992 + if you ever need to pm us for adtitional 'supervison' feel free 🙂
It is certainly a Skill !!and willl be encoraged and used!

I take back what I said (well, I half take it back). Diabetes UK on twitter sent me a direct message on twitter: DiabetesUK
Hi, we should be able to. It's a good thing to raise awareness about - I'll need to check first though (our usual tweeter is off today!)

Let's see if they do it.

I take back what I said (well, I half take it back). Diabetes UK on twitter sent me a direct message on twitter: DiabetesUK
Hi, we should be able to. It's a good thing to raise awareness about - I'll need to check first though (our usual tweeter is off today!)

Let's see if they do it.

hurrah (well, half a hurrah!)

thanks katie our soon to be foreign correspondent !!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back