DiDkA HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to proof read things. I could spare a couple of hours a week.

thank you pigeon your on the books !! be in contact soon x

470 members on face book campaign page !! aiming for 500 by the end of weekend and 1000 by end of month ! 🙂

470 members on face book campaign page !! aiming for 500 by the end of weekend and 1000 by end of month ! 🙂

471 I have just joined:D, missed the facebook link first time I read this thread.

I "think" I've just joined.... had to reactivate my facebook account as I got fed up with it about a year ago....

Karina

thanks karina !!! xx every little helps xxx

I'll help in anyway I can, not sure what my strengths are but I have tonnes of free time... too much at mo :( xx

I can carve out a couple of hours a week if needed.

Skills: writing and editing for press and web, proof reading, briefing photographers/journalists.

Disclaimer: have a newborn in NICU at the mo (born 7th Feb at 31 weeks) so I'm not around as much as normal just now. Will answer emails etc though, esp when my new iphone arrives later this week...!

Cate.

I can carve out a couple of hours a week if needed.

Skills: writing and editing for press and web, proof reading, briefing photographers/journalists.

Disclaimer: have a newborn in NICU at the mo (born 7th Feb at 31 weeks) so I'm not around as much as normal just now. Will answer emails etc though, esp when my new iphone arrives later this week...!

Cate.

woow cate thank you so much it sounds like you've got your hands full at mo but if you need any distraction by all means we can find stuff to do im sure ....newborn at 31 weeks wow big hugs xx

I tried to ask diabetesuk to retweet didka on twitter but they ignored me :( f**kyouverymuch DUK. Maybe if everyone else asks them, they might listen eventually.

They just tweeted the Facebook campaign! Huurah! Thanks DUK!🙂

They sent me this direct message: Hi Katie I just RT'd the facebook group for you. Be great to hear how you get on. If you need any advice, do get in touch. Joe.

YAY 🙂

Are DUK following didkanews on twitter and will retweet? Or just retweeting when prompted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back