COVID and Flu Boosters

I had the Flu and Covid vaccine on Saturday and felt rough Saturday night and Sunday and missed work Monday.I had high BG and 2 hypos but feeling a lot better today.

Got mine tomorrow and until I saw this thread hadn't even thought about the impact on my blood sugars. Guess I need to remember I'm not quite as fit and healthy as I keep thinking I am 🙂

Flu jab done , and just aware of where it went in. Very smooth operation by GP practice in neighbouring church. COVID booked for Thursday (like you @Docb -keep local pharmacy going).

I hope your arm is on the mend @eggyg . I am one who likes ironing!! Crisp ironed cotton sheets -bliss. A definite one for my desert Island discs luxury.

I had the Flu and Covid vaccine on Saturday and felt rough Saturday night and Sunday and missed work Monday.I had high BG and 2 hypos but feeling a lot better today.
It is interesting how it impacts each of us. Glad that you are on the mend now Chris

Both of my jabs booked at lunchtime today. Urggh...... oh well best get it over with. No word on the shingles jab yet. Poor husband had a 2 day AF episode after his jabs last Saturday. Don't know if it was related, but all the tests at hospital came back clear. Brought him home yesterday morning.

Got mine tomorrow and until I saw this thread hadn't even thought about the impact on my blood sugars. Guess I need to remember I'm not quite as fit and healthy as I keep thinking I am 🙂
I do not see myself as unfit because I have diabetes.
Vaccines affect everyone but many don't know how because they don't measure themselves as much as we do.

My BG was affected by recent surgery when I had my jab and didn't spot any further impact.
I did notice the dead/bruised arm. My recent surgery was on a broken elbow which had resulting in swelling and bruising. The jab was in the same arm. Overnight, I was confused how the bruising had made its way up into my bicep making it even harder to sleep on that side. In the morning, I remembered it was the jab not the surgery. o_O

Back