Byetta Babes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very very happy,dinner consisted of 2 bites of grilled burger a couple of pieces cucumber a bite of lettuce and slice of tomoto,just could ent eat any more then that.about 30 minutes later the nausea set in but that eased off after a couple of hours,but i am pleased to report i went to bed on 5.7:D and got up this morning with 6.4🙂🙂🙂 thease are numbers i havent seen for years.

Im very very happy,dinner consisted of 2 bites of grilled burger a couple of pieces cucumber a bite of lettuce and slice of tomoto,just could ent eat any more then that.about 30 minutes later the nausea set in but that eased off after a couple of hours,but i am pleased to report i went to bed on 5.7:D and got up this morning with 6.4🙂🙂🙂 thease are numbers i havent seen for years.

Brilliant Carole it is so pleasing is it not to see numbers like this i felt the same after consistently having numbers in double figures it was great for me to be getting figures in the 7s and 6s, long may it continue hun xx

Its fantastic if i keep getting these numbers its well worth the nausea, my brothers getting married in september,i dont know how realistic this is but i would like to try and get into a sice 14 im in size 16-18 at the mo.

Its fantastic if i keep getting these numbers its well worth the nausea, my brothers getting married in september,i dont know how realistic this is but i would like to try and get into a sice 14 im in size 16-18 at the mo.

It can be achievable hun anything can be if you put your mind to it so think i can i can do this and sure enough you will good luck

P.s hope you have a good day at the dog show tomorrow x

Thankyou steff, can i jut ask are you on oral meds as well the reason i ask is because i have to take 7 pils in the morning so i am taking first injection at 11 and having lunch at 12 but if i do at any time have to change it to the morning not sure if it would affect the pils.
Carole

Thankyou steff, can i jut ask are you on oral meds as well the reason i ask is because i have to take 7 pils in the morning so i am taking first injection at 11 and having lunch at 12 but if i do at any time have to change it to the morning not sure if it would affect the pils.
Carole

Hiya im on meds as well yeah i take metformin 1000mg twice a day hun.Im not to sure if it will effect your meds but if you have any reservations im sure asking your doc would help, or even someone might know in here x

Hi carole how are you feeling today ? x

Hi carole how are you feeling today ? x

Hi steff im feeling much better today thank you although i think i messed up my injection this morning so im not sure if i got my dose or not, i also decided to give the dog show a miss until i get into a propper routine,i have decided to change to brekki injection to see if that makes a difference.
Carole

Hi steff im feeling much better today thank you although i think i messed up my injection this morning so im not sure if i got my dose or not, i also decided to give the dog show a miss until i get into a propper routine,i have decided to change to brekki injection to see if that makes a difference.
Carole

Ok Carole glad your feeling better, i've done that myself and in fact i once thougth they was no liquid in my pen lol but of course they was.Id say you made the right choice in missing out on the dog show like you say once you are more confident and have a better routine then go for it.

It's good to hear your progress report caroleann. I had a couple of bouts of slight nausea back at the start when I probably tried to eat too much, so I do try not to do that now. I am having a weekend in Cornwall and my family wanted to try Rick Stien's fish and chip shop last night. I really didn't want to slip off the wagon too much so had a childrens portion and that was more than enough as I had to leave half of the chips. It was really yummy though.
I had a dodgy moment with the injection when my leg felt wet a couple of weeks ago and so I assume more went on me than in me. They did warn us at the training course to leave it rather than risk 2 doses.
I think it's really good to have something to aim for like a wedding. You have to really go for it. In almost a month I have dropped 1 dress size and 6 kg without too much stress. It is a drop in the ocean as I think I need to loose more than 20 kg but I have a holiday next month with friends I haven't seen for a year so I'm going to try really hard for another 5 kg in 5 weeks and then I'm sure I will look a bit different and I won't be stretching my swimming cossie quite so much.
Oh yes I had that little nibble of cheese and a biscuit before bed last night and my am BG was 5.2 which is really fantastic for me.
I have my jab before breakfast which means I feel full until lunch which I like. I asked about the 7 pills I take in the morning and the nurse said it was ok to take them at the same time so I have been.

Last edited:
Hi Carole hope you dont feel im badgering you keep asking how your doing, is all well? x

Last edited:
Hi Carole hope you dont feel im badgerign you keep asking how your doing, is all well? x

Hi Steff, of course i dont think that ,its actualy nice having someone ask how i am,anyways im feeling pretty good,although i did have another hypo yesterday 3.9 so was'nt as bad as sats,nurse rang this morning to see how i was i told her about the hypo's so she said stop taking the glimepiride and that should be enough to stop them,she's not concerned about the amount im eating so all good there.
Iwould be very interested in how you are doing as well steff.
Thankyou Steff.
Carole

Hi Steff, of course i dont think that ,its actualy nice having someone ask how i am,anyways im feeling pretty good,although i did have another hypo yesterday 3.9 so was'nt as bad as sats,nurse rang this morning to see how i was i told her about the hypo's so she said stop taking the glimepiride and that should be enough to stop them,she's not concerned about the amount im eating so all good there.
Iwould be very interested in how you are doing as well steff.
Thankyou Steff.
Carole

Hiya i hope coming off the glime helps hun.

Thanks for asking hun im really good, been abit forgetful last 2 days and have been taken my byetta about 15 minutes late, its always hard to remember every single day lol.Other then that the only other news i started injecting in the thigh on thursday after giving my tummy a break and i was nervous to start but it is really painless so im happy.

Hi Guys

Glad to hear you "Lizard Spitt:ers are all doing well- Carole a big well done hug to you - I know how worried you were and you are doing great🙂:D

Bit busy right now trying to sell FIL's bungalow (he is in a home due to dementia) but I like to pop in to see waht is going on even if I miss the point of the thread by the time I get here!

Good luck with the bungalow selling hun X

Dont worry we will keep this thread going i like it , its like our own little byetta club hehe x

Yep i think thats a great idea steff, its nice to be able to chat with people who know what im going through, steves great but he is getting into a flap over it more then i am he was supposed to be at work at 6 but i just about managed to get him out the door 20 minutes ago he is worried i might hypo while he is out,just told him if i need him i will ring him luckily he works just around the corner.
Steff can i be cheeky and ask you for tips on the best foods to eat.
Carole

Hi Guys

Glad to hear you "Lizard Spitt:ers are all doing well- Carole a big well done hug to you - I know how worried you were and you are doing great🙂:D

Bit busy right now trying to sell FIL's bungalow (he is in a home due to dementia) but I like to pop in to see waht is going on even if I miss the point of the thread by the time I get here!

Thank you Dame hope all goes well with the sale.
Carole

Oh good greif i have just realised i forgot to take my jab grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

P.s food wise carole i cant pinpoint one thing that i do, i grill everything and never touch a frying pan i cook most things home made and hardly buy any packet food and also i make sure i fill up on the good things then i know i wont fall back into filling myself up with all the rubbish.

Hey,

Sorry to get back on topic, but I had a question about Frio wallets. They say they are resusable, but how does this work exactly, when you add water, is the following reaction reversable?
Do you just use cold water again to re-use, and how many times can it be done?

Hope you can help,

DP 😎

Hey,

Sorry to get back on topic, but I had a question about Frio wallets. They say they are resusable, but how does this work exactly, when you add water, is the following reaction reversable?
Do you just use cold water again to re-use, and how many times can it be done?

Hope you can help,

DP 😎

I have used mine on about 4 holidays so far and it's working fine still. You just add more water each day to keep the gel. If you leave it for a few days then it goes back to the crystals. Not sure about the science of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back