Byetta Babes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lesley welcome back nice to see you hun, i agree with lizzie i was just talking the other day about swimming and how the hardest bit for me was actually getting the confidence to get in the water x

Hi all hows it going ?
Lizzie did you go swimming x

Yep, I have forced myself out of the house and into the pool several times this week. I'm working up to popping my head round the gym door before the swim. I haven't managed to get a glimpse of the personal trainer though. I'm going again today. I have found the best time is just after lunch and then the pool is very quiet. I'll just have an early, very light lunch and head off about 1pm. I'm not the prettiest of sights in a cossie but I just don't care as once in the water I love it.

lol good for going hun i aint been this week due to being poorly but bk into it next week x

Morning,

Hope everyones well, squidge how are things going for you ??

Are you feeling better Steffie? Hope so.
Just out of the blue I've had a morning of feeling nauseus today but it is passing now and as there was no work for me today I shall have a light lunch and force myself along to the pool. It's funny how it takes such effort to get myself there but I always enjoy it. Maybe this gloomy weather doesn't help. On a good note my morning fasting BG has been 5.1 for the last 3 mornings. Up until this week it has usually been 6 something. Doc has said she doesn't want me to stop the gliclazide until my readings are regularly below 6 for fasting and pre meal tests. So fingers x this will continue.

Are you feeling better Steffie? Hope so.
Just out of the blue I've had a morning of feeling nauseus today but it is passing now and as there was no work for me today I shall have a light lunch and force myself along to the pool. It's funny how it takes such effort to get myself there but I always enjoy it. Maybe this gloomy weather doesn't help. On a good note my morning fasting BG has been 5.1 for the last 3 mornings. Up until this week it has usually been 6 something. Doc has said she doesn't want me to stop the gliclazide until my readings are regularly below 6 for fasting and pre meal tests. So fingers x this will continue.

Hi Liz yes thanks all over my tummy bug thank goodness, the snack im having at night seems to be doing the trick really well sticking to having 2 crackers with smoked ham at around 10pm and waking BGS have been under 7 for a good while now so im really pleased with that.Hope it does continue for you hun good luck with itx

p.s enjoy the pool im away after 5 for an hour in my local swimming pool x

Morning,

Hope everyones well, squidge how are things going for you ??

not bad thanks Steffie, felt horrendously sick after the first few doses of the 10 but hopefully that has died down now, touch wood..

not bad thanks Steffie, felt horrendously sick after the first few doses of the 10 but hopefully that has died down now, touch wood..

Fingers crossed hun, how long you been on the 10 now? x

What's your blood doing now then Squidge? Any improvement?

You'll all be most impressed with me today I'm just heading out the door for yet another swim. Thats the third one in 4 days - not bad eigh? I did actually speak to the personal trainer yesterday girls but sad to say he's not my type ROFL and far too young. Might give him a whirl soon though.:D

You'll all be most impressed with me today I'm just heading out the door for yet another swim. Thats the third one in 4 days - not bad eigh? I did actually speak to the personal trainer yesterday girls but sad to say he's not my type ROFL and far too young. Might give him a whirl soon though.:D

oh well throw him over this way im only 27 hahaha....:D
good going on the swimming hun your putting me to shame

Doing much better Lizzie, generally now between 4.8 - 7ish in the mornings, which is good as it used to be anything above 9 upwards.. and night times I can go to bed quite happy between 5 and 8 :D Hope I see some improvement in my HbA1c when it is next done..

Hey pretty good then squidge well more than good, fantastic I think and well done.
Steffie you are welcome to the personal trainer - he's all yours and I think he would even be a toy boy for you. Early 20's I reckon lol.
I don't know what has happened to me as I'm really enjoying the exercise. I feel as if I have so much more energy just in the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure why it has taken until now though. I upped the swimming a bit today I usually do 20 mins without stopping but today managed 35 mins so felt very pleased with that, I even dusted off the exercise bike and did 15 mins on that too. I do find that a bit dreary though but I'm not confident enough to go out on a real bike especially now it is a bit darker in the afternoons. Anyway I have promised myself that I will swim every day that I don't work and get on that bike a few times a week. I'm trying to get him indoors to come to tango lessons with me too but he doesn't seem keen ROFL.:D

Hey pretty good then squidge well more than good, fantastic I think and well done.
Steffie you are welcome to the personal trainer - he's all yours and I think he would even be a toy boy for you. Early 20's I reckon lol.
I don't know what has happened to me as I'm really enjoying the exercise. I feel as if I have so much more energy just in the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure why it has taken until now though. I upped the swimming a bit today I usually do 20 mins without stopping but today managed 35 mins so felt very pleased with that, I even dusted off the exercise bike and did 15 mins on that too. I do find that a bit dreary though but I'm not confident enough to go out on a real bike especially now it is a bit darker in the afternoons. Anyway I have promised myself that I will swim every day that I don't work and get on that bike a few times a week. I'm trying to get him indoors to come to tango lessons with me too but he doesn't seem keen ROFL.:D

ROFL not his thing then, im sure if you told him they was a bar there he might be more keen even though they proberly aint

Lesley hope your ok been a little while since seen you about?? xx

Just to remind me that I am on Byetta and have been on 10mcg for a week, I really felt nauseous today, that's because I said that it hadn't been too bad lol.. beware of the revenge of Byetta .. it can hear you ..lol

Just to remind me that I am on Byetta and have been on 10mcg for a week, I really felt nauseous today, that's because I said that it hadn't been too bad lol.. beware of the revenge of Byetta .. it can hear you ..lol

lol sorry to hear that squidge, are you injectin in your tummy btw ?

lol sorry to hear that squidge, are you injectin in your tummy btw ?

Yes I am injecting in my tummy, it's where I inject my insulin as well, apart from at the weekend when I was at a wedding I injected my insulin in my leg.. I prefer using my tummy though for all injections. Where do you inject Steffie?

Yes I am injecting in my tummy, it's where I inject my insulin as well, apart from at the weekend when I was at a wedding I injected my insulin in my leg.. I prefer using my tummy though for all injections. Where do you inject Steffie?

In my tummy i stopped about 3 months ago to give it a break as i was getting lumps and went for my thigh but it was severly bruising so i stopped...

Hi Guys🙂

Nice to hear all your news- Squidge, you should know better than to challenge the Byetta😉 Well done though your levels are fantastic:D

Sorry I haven't been about- came down with a sort of cold at the weekend. Very weird - Bill & I have both been poorly- he started with fever and a hacking cough - I followed with aches and pains, feeling generally rough and ear ache from blocked tubes. But it never really came out as a cold. I feel a lot better today but poor Bill has come over all feverish this evening and his cough is no better. What are the chances of me getting him to the docs do you think? Very slim - he says he feels too ill!

I had my check up with mmy DSN last week and discussed their ban on me having the flu jab but the doc there wouldn't budge. I blame them for my decline! The only thing I can hope for is that next year the swine flu will not be included in the seasonal mix as they change it as threats change. The doc sent me a message to say they can treat flu so not to worry- huh, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Anyway, glad to hear that Lizzie is getting ready to swim the channel and I bags the PT after Steffie- I am old enough to be beyond such lustful thoughts. Actually, thoughts is all I have the energy for these days😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back