Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.9 after an afternoon of cappuccinos and then constant snacking of almonds, kvarg yoghurts and peanut butter!

Then after tea it was… 5.9

Good pre dinner but a bit more than you want for post dinner, a bit too much carb. What did you have?
Since I was diagnosed with type 2 I cut out chips, thought I would try a little portion (154g) looks like it was to much…had cheese and onion burgers and some beans with it

Since I was diagnosed with type 2 I cut out chips, thought I would try a little portion (154g) looks like it was to much…had cheese and onion burgers and some beans with it
You are lucky it was not higher that is a whopping portion of chips, it would have been 45g carbs without the carbs in the beans and the bread if you had that with the burger.

A happy 5.3 for me pre-dinner this evening, dinner being three slices of pizza. will I be paying
the price when I do my bedtime finger prick? I will have to wait and see....

4.9 for me. Followed by Chinese takeaway, minus the carb-y stuff.

it was an 8.0 for me pre-dinner this evening...

I had a nap for a couple of hours and woke at 7:00 at 7.0 but an hour later just before I took my insulin it was 9.6. Is this EDP (Evening Dawn Phenomenon)?

Have you been on the quality streets? 🙂
Nope, but the Roses went down a treat.... 😉

And it's a 6.2 for me this wet evening. Now I'm just waiting for my chilli and rice and the day is done...

5.4 for me... after a lunchtime meal where I may have somewhat naughtily had a slice of white bread.

Now using ChatGPT to edit a short story for me (It's doing a damn good job!) and listening to a Barclay James Harvest LP.

Last edited:
An 8.7 after a bad day that started with a 15.1 after a phantom pain liver dump and miscalculated correction causing a lunchtime hypo! . The New Year feels like last year! :(

I have been struggling with BGs ever since I had the pneumonia vaccination and a change of pain medication. And now I do not know what the Enterobacter hormaechei and Corynebacterium striatum infections are adding to the mix. My 7 day TIR has improved to just under 60% when last week it was in the mid-40s. Anyway this evening a 9.9.

I was 4.9 despite a somewhat naughty day eating baklava that someone brought into the office.

A rather late posting of my 5.6 pre-dinner this very wet and windy evening.

And it was a 7.4 for me pre-dinner after a fine sunny day and lots of driving about.

Yesterday was 5.4 - the box of baklava is still in the office, so I may have been tempted. 🙂

Back into the flow of the project, had to write up a proposal for some new work, and tested some changed I made before Xmas,

Back