Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.3 tonight!

4.6, Happy Christmas to all 🙂

9.6 but probably 8.5 on the finger but don't feel like doing a finger test when I have a Libre!

Seasonal Felicitations to the evening crew! 🙂

And it was a 6.2 for me pre-dinner this very windy evening.

And a Merry Christmas for tomorrow with plenty of Turkey and loads of stuffing - have a great day everyone....

Sadly I turkey for me as I was unable to take delivery of my Christmas order which included a small turkey crown, and naughties like mince pies and cream. So it's home one with full size pigs in blankets! :(

Sadly I turkey for me as I was unable to take delivery of my Christmas order which included a small turkey crown, and naughties like mince pies and cream. So it's home one with full size pigs in blankets! :(
Sounds good to me @MikeyBikey Merry Christmas and have a good day.....

4.9 for me this evening pre Christmas dinner

The only day of the year we have dinner in the afternoon and I never feel hungry.

Anyway. it was a 6.6 for me today at 2.15 pm.

5.4 after an Indian meal at a local restaurant for Xmas Day - beer, onion bhajis, rice, and curries.

I have noticed over the years since diagnosis that no matter how many carbs I have BG seems to peak around 8.

(4.4 before lunch!)

After a reasonably sunny day, it was a 6.1 for me pre-dinner tonight.

All my visitors have left and gone home so it's all finished until we start it all over again next year.

Wow, a whooping 8.2 which is most unusual for this time of the day, I'll put it down to the two
chocolate chip muffins I had this afternoon.

And a 7.3 for me. After days hovering on border of green and amber when taking care I was expected a higher figure tonight especially as my sister brought a cold turkey dinner with all the trimmings for lunch and I had three Lebkuchen with afternoon coffee! I am puzzled! (thinking emoji)

Screenshot_20231227-201855.png

It's a 6.4 for me pre-dinner tonight, and that's after a hypo on the last end at bowls this afternoon, an energy
drink from the bar soon ended that I'm pleased to say.

A poor 11.2 today. I think the shock of the state of my foot and the nonsense surrounding the antibiotics knocked my system. Why do so many people only do half a job these days?!

An 8.1 for me this fine evening. Had a nice Cornish pasty, roast potatoes and a bit of mixed veg for dinner
so I guess the bedtime reading will be a bit high at bedtime.... :(

Back