Before Tea/Evening Meal

I was 5.7.

9.3 down from 15.3 two hours earlier. Exercise and water. Looking again at low carb diet to get consistently low readings. Along side exercise and getting more sleep.

What did you eat to get to 15.3?

Mmm, yes, that'd do it. My preference was for custard, but I have resisted temptation since I was diagnosed!

Evening all

On this foul evening - it's been chucking it down for the last 3 hours.

Anyway, it was a 6.1 for me pre-dinner today. (beefburger and chips for a treat)

Today a 4.2. It seems my insulin is more effective now I am on antibiotics - better late than never!

Rain running down the windows!

Last edited:
A whopping 10.8 for me this fine evening and not a drop of rain all day, makes a pleasant change....

Woke to climbing BG. Hit 17.1 ! Now bouncing around 10 - 12. Feel ill and been in bed all day.

A whopping 10.8 for me this fine evening and not a drop of rain all day, makes a pleasant change....

Don't tell me you've been on the Roses again. 🙂

5.5 for me. Lunch in Leamington and a naughty lump of 'Artisan bread'. Whatever makes it Artisan, I don't know. Also picked up a cheap Grateful Dead LP and an Italian Horror movie! (Yesterday's bounty in Oxfam was good as well, some interesting folk music and a Procol Harum LP!)

And it was a more sensible 7.1 for me pre-dinner this fine chilly evening..

Nope, @harbottle I think it might have been the jam doughnut on this occasion... 😉

There seems to be a lot of doughnuts about at the moment! I had a hard time staying away from the Baklava someone brought from Egypt.

There seems to be a lot of doughnuts about at the moment! I had a hard time staying away from the Baklava someone brought from Egypt.
I had to google that to find out what it was - sounds and looks like my sort of a treat 😉

1704577341045.png

I had to google that to find out what it was - sounds and looks like my sort of a treat 😉

View attachment 28806
It's absolutely delicious. The chap brought in two massive tins of the stuff (I think it was from Egypt).
All different shapes. Very sweet!

And it's a 7.3 for me tonight and my dinners is ready....Bye bye

I was 5.8

Back