Before Tea/Evening Meal

Which one was that, there are a few listed, we like trying somewhere different.

It's called Kabana on Far Gosford Street, which is 'interesting' on a Friday night!

Not only did every dish come with a portion of bread, the food was served on a bed of bread - strange squishy stuff. I ate loads of it. It's high in carbs, so I'll take it as a win that was normal later on!

You eat with your hands as well!

We had a big shared platter of stuff. It was delicious!

I was 5.8 after a day of not doing much. Bought a Xmas tree, did a lot of snacking in the afternoon, and spent some time sorting out my records: splitting out German stuff, Jazz, electronica and folk into different sections.

Also took a pile of LPs I was given to a charity shop, listened to the new live album by Porcupine Tree and worked on some software and writing.

Just had home made curry with a naan bread, so things probably won’t be good in a few hours. 🙂 I may not bother testing. The can of Helles beer probably won’t help!

A 7.1 for me pre-dinner this fine evening....

And a 7.4 for me before dinner this fine evening...

5.2 yesterday.

5.4 tonight!

Over treated a hypo in outpatients as BG kept going down and I did not want any intervention recorded. Crept up all afternoon to 12.2 (13.0 on meter). These early starts now I am retired don't work well! :(

8.9 this evening . First I over compensated for a raised BG this morning and then for a plunging after physio. This diabetes lark gets complicated at times! 🙄

5.4 this evening... the rest of the homemade daal and then the pub!

And it was a lowly 4.1 for me pre-dinner this windy evening.

5.4 - again!

Wow, a 7.9 which is high for me pre-dinner on this fine evening, it must have been the pork pie and crisps I ate
this afternoon whilst watching a film..... :(

New sensor started his morning is still reading high but not as badly as when I started it (+22%)! So on the finger a 9.9!

Back