Before Tea/Evening Meal

4.9 for me, after a fairly relaxing day that was also quite productive.

5.1 for me.
I seem to have reintroduced cappuccino into my diet... not affecting levels at all.

5.1 for me.

And it was a 5.2 for me pre-dinner this evening....And that was after a bag of crisps and a chocolate
chip muffin with my afternoon tea.

4.4 - No idea why.

It was 8 and falling for had some insulin on bored for a cappuccino I had earlier

Let’s have a look.
10.7 since 14.30. Under bolused for lunch as it looked like I was in the mid 4’s & dropping just prior? Was doing pretty well up to that point considering I’ve been down with a Lurgey that’s left me with a cough.

A rather late posting this evening, been out, anyway, it was a 7.9 for me pre-dinner today.

Was rather naughty today and had a bounty and a few chocolates not long before I left the office.
BG was 5.7 before tea.

And after an afternoon at the Bowls Club, It was a 5.1 for me before dinner.

A 5.7 for me this evening, and, it's not rained all day, there's a thing.

5.7 followed by a night out at an Ethiopian restaurant in Coventry, in which I partook of quite a lot of carbs.
Got home to find BG at 5.8’

And it was a 6.1 for me pre-dinner on a day without any rain for a change.

I didn’t do one, but earlier in the afternoon I was at 5.4.. which was a relief after last nights carb-fest. I did enjoy the strange Ethiopian bread!

A rather late 6.4 for me. After last night I struggled all day and decided to catch an hour's sleep at 5:00. Woke four hours later...

Back