Before Tea/Evening Meal

After struggling since reakasr to keep below 10 and even going hyper at one stage pleased with a 7.4 🙂 It was nearly as the insulin had lost effectiveness! :(

And tonight it's a 6.0 for me after a hard day watching TV for most of it.

And a 9.2 after a puzzling Bactrianus Day as if my Actrapid is suddenly delaying acting! Very strange? (puzzled emoji)

Screenshot_20231206-165556.png

A way too high 16.0

Need to make some serious changes.

Please make those changes Richard! In the Amputee Ward (like a Solzhenitsyn novel), Limb Fitting and Physiotherapy I have met many Type IIs who have only been diagnosed for less than ten years. Obviously the initial development of PAD can occur with elevated BGs pre-diagnosis (sometimes for years) and smoking. We are all here to help and support you!

I was 4.7 after walking home from work in the freezing cold.

Please make those changes Richard! In the Amputee Ward (like a Solzhenitsyn novel), Limb Fitting and Physiotherapy I have met many Type IIs who have only been diagnosed for less than ten years. Obviously the initial development of PAD can occur with elevated BGs pre-diagnosis (sometimes for years) and smoking. We are all here to help and support you!
@MikeyBikey thank you. I will. More determined than ever.

And tonight after an afternoon of bowls it's a 4.6 for me, must have burnt a bit of sugar off.

5.1 for me.

And it's a 5.2 for me this fine evening, now where's my chilli I'm starving.... :(

5.6 for me, but after a few beers and a walk home I couldn’t get upstairs…
IMG_7784.jpeg

4.7 after a lunchtime omelette and chips!

And it's a 7.0 for me pre-dinner this windy evening, and that was after snacking for most
of the afternoon.....

A 6.4 for me this evening.

A 7.9 here. Actually expected it to be high as hateva bad bout of phantom pain late afternoon. ;(

Back