Before Tea/Evening Meal

Was starting to feel a little shaky and when I looked at Libre it was 3.4. Took an hour to get back to a 5.5. I left Mastermind for another day as my brain felt a touch fried! :(

I was 4.8 when I got in from work.

A happy 5.7 for me this fine evening..... 🙂

Pleased with a 5.8 🙂 this evening after an afternoon pain spike. I was using my prosthetic and stepping sideways when my knee started to give in the varus-valgus plane (side to side). Luckily I manage to get back to the wheelchair before falling. The knee was agony but then the old phantom pain cut in feeling like the top of the foot was burning. Lost about three hours! :(

And it's the same 4.8 as was my waking one this morning, obviously not eating enough goodies today.

4.6 for me… after a walk home from the office.

And it was a 4.4 for me this evening, well I was playing bowls this afternoon.

4.3 after spending much of the day installing the latest W11 update. Do MS actually do any testing or are they just arrogant!

A 7.6 for me pre-dinner this fine chilly evening....
Ps - I liked the joke Mikey, :rofl:

And tonight it was a 6.2 for me pre-dinner after a beautiful day of sunshine but a bit chilly.

5.4 after a weird day with levels a but higher than normal for some weird reason.

An 8.3 after starting the day high (phantom pain spike?!). I went hypo after breakfast as I overcompensated and rebounded to 10 where it stayed most of the afternoon. Funny thing this diabetes lark! 🙄

Well, the good news is Boris is back - goodness knows where he has been for the last 24 hours - obviously off-grid as he hasnt been on the web! Oh, and my BG is 6.8.

Welcome home Boris... 🙂

And it was a 6.7 for me pre-dinner this damp evening.

Looks like it was about 7.5 then about 5:00 I had another hit of phantom pain - now 11.3. Too drained to bother with the Monday night quizzes.

5.1 for me.
I'm off work for a week, but thinking of going in to get a board as I want to do some tinkering.
Today walked into the city centre, bought some vinyl using cryptocurrency, then found an old comedy film on blu-ray (It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world) then worked on a short story...

A 7.1 for me before dinner on a very wet and depressing day, I did buy a new pair of trousers though
and that cheered me up a bit I'm pleased to say.

And it was a 7.4 for me after a fine sunny but chilly day.

Back