Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a higher than usual 8.1 for me pre-dinner this evening, that was after a 3.8 mid-afternoon.

A much better 6.3 for me today. It seems to have been a 48-hour lurgy. My stomach is still not 100% but then it is still recovering from months of antibiotics.

5.3 for me after storming through change requests!

I was 4.5

And after an afternoon of bowls, it was a 5.8 for me pre-dinner this evening.

A 5.4 for me this chilly evening.

I think I'm going to have to put the heating on if this cold weather keeps up.....

And a decent 6.2 this autumnal evening. Not bad considering I was feeling down so treated myself to a pizza for lunch - mind you it easxa traditional Italian thin crust not an American fast food variant!

And it's a 7.5 for me tonight, what a depressing day weatherwise, not a glimmer of sunshine since
I woke up this morning, all I've done today is sweep up a few leaves..Tomorrow's another day.

5.3 - a surprise as I had a cappuccino this afternoon and I’ve not had an my metformin for ages.

The woman who served me in the coffee was T2 on insulin and using a Libre!

The woman who served me in the coffee was T2 on insulin and using a Libre!
There's something about meeting other diabetics. I have a work colleague that's type 1 as well

There's something about meeting other diabetics. I have a work colleague that's type 1 as well

I can never recall anyone else at school, polytechnic or work being diabetic which maybe accounts for the serious lack of understanding When I worked at ICI Welwyn there were 4,000 people on site and I am sure there must have been quite a few more (particularly Type II). . We did have a medical centre where the staff were very supportive and I could go there for additional urine tests (they had stock and my prescription was limited). It was the only organisation I ever worked for that never asked you to change an outpatient appointment. One manager I had for less than two years was forever asking me to change the date, would not authorise annual leave, etc. Anyway one day he was bossing people around and said "When I tell you to jump, you are meant to say 'How high?'". We said "No Axxx,, you use the word 'Please'!". He sacked three senior staff, including myself, on the spot. Two hours later we were reinstated and he was sacked by the Operations Director!

Good morning/moaning! I woke with phantom pain again at about 5:00 and BG 9.8 aand rising. Half an hour later it was 11.1 but is now back too 8.8. Answers on a postcard.

Podiatry delayed till tomorrow,

Rain running down kitchen window but Boris (my large pet spider) seems happy sitting in the middle of his web. Must put on the prosthetic in the kitchen so I can clear the bodies. Does anybody know of any treat I can put out for him?

Good morning/moaning! I woke with phantom pain again at about 5:00 and BG 9.8 aand rising. Half an hour later it was 11.1 but is now back too 8.8. Answers on a postcard.

Podiatry delayed till tomorrow,

Rain running down kitchen window but Boris (my large pet spider) seems happy sitting in the middle of his web. Must put on the prosthetic in the kitchen so I can clear the bodies. Does anybody know of any treat I can put out for him?
They don't like minty things but toothpaste does not repel then nor dies aby sprays i try in the bathroom / toilet etc
TBH flies they loce them but catch them themselves.
Live under thatch they seem happy here .
All pets like to be talked too.
Wish you better painnis never nice.

In the company I work for (40 people) there are two T1s and two T2s that I know of...

In the company I work for (40 people) there are two T1s and two T2s that I know of...
I discovered it because when we waiting outside for training she said "if my sugefs drop" and then I just like "oh are you a type 1 diabetic"

I had a 5.1

Back