Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a 5.8 for me pre-dinner this evening.

A modest 6.1 for me this cloudy evening...

Wells it's apparently 10.1 now it was saying 9.7 but it changed well I was sorting stuff out(I had eaten before I work to a shop because yesterday I dropped asigenitnitty doing that and the arrow was putting down allready) I'm about to eat pizza wish me luck.

Pre-dinner this fine evening it was a 5.4 for me.

Dinner this evening was sweet & sour chicken with cauliflower rice for the first time ever, not bad.

I went to my surgery for an ECG at 5.20 tonight, apparently, my heart is normal I'm pleased about that.

And it's a high 8.8 for me this wet windy evening.

And it's a high for me 8.8 this wet evening...

Congratulations @MikeyBikey on your CS

And I finished the Brazilian GP on 5.7. No I wasn't driving but listening. I used to have a competition licence for limited events around 20 years ago. I have also done laps of Lydden Hill on two occasions. Coming down Hairy Hill was scary the first few times. I wish I had had the money to do some serious competition! Wheelchair racing lacks any appeal! :rofl:

Have been snacking all afternoon… nuts, yoghurt, peanut butter, etc.

Just had a delicious home made curry.

And it was a 5.9 for me pre-dinner on a fine sunny day and with an eight-mile bike ride
under my belt as well, oh, and I've washed wifey's car as well today....

After two blood tests today I had a happy 4.5 pre-dinner this lovely sunny day.

5.1 for me after a busy day on the software development front.

And an 8.9 for me after spending most of the day waiting for Patient Transport to arrive! Ate a couple of biscuits out of boredom!

Last edited:
A 5.5 for me this fine evening after a very lazy day for a change....

I was 7.6 day of training today I sillying forgot my insulin so I couldn't eat until I got home my dexcom alerted me a bit ago that I was 4.9 arrow down it got down to 4.6 it's saying it's back up to 5.8 and steady now. I knows I'm the 4s and arrow down could mean that I gone below 4 but I'm not actually going to treat them any differently.

Last edited:
Back