Before Tea/Evening Meal

And a 5.8 for me this chilly evening, roll on summer I say......

Did my usual post-prandial test 2 hours after sitting down to a Southern Fried Chicken Salad (35g carb according to my carbs spreadsheet) and got 3.7, which I thought couldn't be right. Switched hands and did a second test, 3.8, so picked a third finger and got 4.0 - so I guess I really was that low.

Feel completely normal, though. Bizarre. The only time I've got remotely near that level in the past is after a post-meal walk.

And tonight it was a 6.1 for me and that was after a nine-mile bike ride....

8.9 and headed down. I crashed this afteroon.dexcom ended reading as low(by the time I it did this I wasn't actually low) but I figed I probably did go low well I was treated(after all I did spread some timing looking for stuff). I had COVID vaccine today and had 2 days busy days and there's something else that may be factor I als

5.5 for me.

Good evening? Rather high at 9.3 today. It's obviously a follow on from a stubborn hypo that just kept giving. Followed heavy home physio! :(

5.4 for me!

And it was a 6.1 for me on this wet and windy evening....

7.0 for this evening

Yet another 6.1 for me this evening, this is getting boring now....🙂....Thats three on the trot.

A surprisingly good 7.4 after an even more stressful day (I swill write this all up once I have a SmartPhone with my number and Libre). I had a cheap basic Nokia with a SIM delivered overnight by Amazon so I could ring my provider who would only let me access my account if I could enter a security code sent to a dead mobile! Anyway I finally got through and after explaining the situation was transferred only to have to repeat the whole security palaver again . Anyway the stupid person said to proceed I needed to give them the security code they had sent to my mobile after I had explained the screen had fallen off. After repeating myself they said they could send it to the email address connected to the account. After three attempts no email in my Inbox or Spam. I asked what email they were using as the one I was checking was the one where I receive my monthly bills. They would not confirm if this was the one for security reasons! I then asked to speak to a supervisor as being disabled my phone is my lifeline. Said she would transfer it and cut me off! What a female dog! Me angry, I am totally livid as a customer of decades!. Why note you are vulnerable if you are just going to ignore it. Mind you I know two vulnerable people who had similar treatment from their gas and electric providers. One even has two vulnerable disabled adult children. Total incompetence!

A very close 4.3 for me tonight, that will teach me to miss lunch.... :(

It was 8.5 for me u had eaten in afternoon to correct fog the wake I was just about to do some walking around. I think I finely get started on those background tests this weekend(perherps Saturday)

I think I finely get started on those background tests this weekend(perherps Saturday)
Oops seem to have got mixed up with the days it will have to be Monday or Tuesday then.

6.0 for me I've eaten it too soon and fingered it was about 70g of carbs worth so so that might come back to bite me letter (it could be a more carbs a bit of gressamatiing gressamatiing was involved)

And it was a 7.8 for me pre-dinner this evening and that was after eating half a bag of chips at 3 pm.

Back