Before Tea/Evening Meal

I was at 5.6.
A rather naughty lunch where I may have eaten a lot of bread, as well.
BG went up into the 7s briefly but dropped down quickly. Helped by a long walk!

11.7. I know what it might look like but have been in range today. But I have been in range today. I actually crashed this afternoon there's a variety reasons it could have and dip down again so did decide to have something else after that time didnt add correction as to rule. and unsure on my radtio at the moment(it needs some Woking out)

Pre-dinner this fine, sunny and warm evening it was a 6.0 for me...

It was 5.4 for me…
Went into the office, but came home as it was too noisy so listened to Marillion LPs while I worked.

A decent 6.4 but a bizarre high after breakfast followed by a low at lunchtime before things stabilised. Could have been stress related as super-worried about my foot!

On this very wet evening, it was a 5.0 for me pre-dinner tonight.

My favourite aunt died 35 minutes ago.

I am sharing in your sadness as you remember your loved one. My thoughts are with you at this time.

A 7.4 for me pre-dinner this evening.

And a 5.9 tonight. Zero appetite but unclear if it issues related to being on antibiotics or a carp ready meal yesterday evening? :(

It's a 6.8 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.

@MikeyBikey I'll let you know how I get on I have to pick up some antibiotics tomorrow and take them for
a month to clear up an infection, be interesting to see if the same happens.

A somewhat high 8.7 for me tonight before dinner, it must have been that rather large slice of homemade cake
I pigged down with my afternoon tea today.... :D

A somewhat high 8.7 for me tonight before dinner, it must have been that rather large slice of homemade cake
I pigged down with my afternoon tea today.... :D
I don't have cake and if i eat nothing my blood sugar rises.

5.4, even after a subway for lunch! (And it wasn't a salad.)
Boy, did I enjoy it!

7.1 still no dexcom sensors rang pharmacy this evening and apartelly destitute what seemed to apiled they haven't been ordered. She them ordered then.so hoping to get them tomorrow.

Back