Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.3 despite scoffing a few biscuits and an apple.

And it was a 5.2 for me after a nice sunny day - it's raining again now!

And it was a 5.1 for me after a nice sunny day - it's raining again now!

Snap! 5.1 for me as well.

A disappointing but not surprising 13.1 last evening. The antibiotics I have been on for weeks are really messing up my gut. I was going to have a decent lunch but then had no appetite so just pecked at it. This resulted in a mid-afternoon hypo. After 3 JBs I decided to have a couple of biscuits with a coffee. Something tasted good for a change so I had a couple more and a couple more...

And it was a lowly 4,6 for me pre-dinner this fine evening after a 3.6 mid-afternoon which two JBs remedied.

I love JBs, I could have eaten the whole bag full..... :D .....but I didn't.

And it was a lowly 4,6 for me pre-dinner this fine evening after a 3.6 mid-afternoon which two JBs remedied.

I love JBs, I could have eaten the whole bag full..... :D .....but I didn't.

Are you on any medication?
If I get that low, usually after a walk, it comes back up naturally to normal levels.

4.5 this evening. Having a slightly naughty tea - smoked bacon & cheddar rolls (fancy sausage roll type things). Lower in carbs than some similar things and they were in the reduced section when I did some quick shopping before. I was thinking of cooking some runner beans from my colleague's allotment to go with them but can't be bothered now so having a nice plum instead. I need to get on and cook the beans soon though - maybe I'll feel more like proper cooking tomorrow evening?

5.4 today... went into the office, but too many people were working 'online' including someone who was in a meeting for hours with the other people on speaker phone. So came home and worked. Went for a long walk to pick up a film (ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST) from HMV and fixed some issues in some quite challenging graphical interfaces I'm writing for a manufacturer or white goods.

5.3 for me. Fixed some performance issues with the project I’m working on, quite a relaxed day. Next sprint starting next week.

Did a test, got a 7.4.
This was a shock, as I'd had a low carb lunch, an Apple and some almonds and then done a 25 minute walk around campus to get a free coffee.
Apple...
Ah.
Washed hands.
Phew.

And pre-dinner this fine evening it was an 6.2 for me and that was after snaking on three
chocolate chip cookies mid-afternoon....

Gone a bit silly again at 11.2. Think a combination of Phone Stress and too many Rich Tea with afternoon coffee. On one call queued for 20 minutes, asked them to speak up as very quiet voice but noise in background - they put phone down on me! :(

Back