Before Tea/Evening Meal

i presume ypu mean 8.2 % The times i had my hip kned fobe bbmols was 17 snd they were happy it was not low As a rype 2 it might fiffer type 1

And it was 7.8 before supper a few hours ago, and now 7.2. TIR has dropped to 91% because of a slight high before I woke with phantom pain and a dip mid-afternoon (think it was the heat!).
Not a good time with all the phantom pain too. Wish you better

A surprisingly good 4. 9 considering an ice cream van turned up ar the physiotherapy centre and a little voice said "You must have a 99"! L last had one in 2019! :(
ah maybe a taste of a 99 would do you good.

Last edited:
A 5.6 for me pre-dinner this fine evening, and then out on the bike to get some blackberries to have
with my porridge in the morning....

Could do with it being a bit cooler, I'm happy around the 20c mark, not the 32.1c as it was this afternoon,
It's going to be a pain trying to get to sleep tonight.

After a Bar-B-Q at one of my sons today my pre-dinner reading was 10.2 - surprised it wasn't more
after all the food I had eaten over a two-hour period..

Yesterday I was 6.1. I accidentally had a 40g+ of carbs for lunch (The Chinese I got to for a late lunch on Friday had run out of my usual sauce, so I quickly had to get a replacement without knowing the content - post-meal checks showed I chose the one with the highest carb content! Tea was a few crackers before walking to the city centre to watch Wishbone Ash (70s band) where I may have been somewhat naughty and had a pint of beer. 🙂

Walked back home after an excellent gig (The current lineup are superb) and checked what was going on - 3.7. Suspected a dodgy reading, so retested and got the same!

After a day of doing absolutely nothing, my pre-dinner reading was 4.6 rather odd me thinks..

7.1 pre-tea for me tonight. Finished 5 days of oral steroids yesterday morning and had a high carb pasta dish for lunch so that's probably why

Congratulations
Lolly too.

Wow, it's a whopping 10.6 for me this fine but a bit cooler day.

Wow, it's a whopping 10.6 for me this fine but a bit cooler day.
Do
you find if you eat it just rises. i was low this morning but its gone up too.

Evening all, it's raining here at the moment that will save watering the garden tonight.

Anyway, it was a 7.1 pre-dinner this evening.

5.4 for me after a fairly relaxing day.

Back