Before Tea/Evening Meal

A rather late posting for me tonight.

Anyway, it was a 5.7 pre-dinner this evening, and I've just scoffed two chocolate chip cookies for supper.

A 6.8 before dinner. My appetite is very up and down with the antibiotics but I felt an urge for pizza and sent out for a medium thin crust. Two hours on a surprisingly low 8.2!

4.7 for me!

Wow, two hypos in a day..... Pre-dinner this fine evening it was a 3.9 for me and that was after an
11.9 hyper pre-lunch!! Must have been that eleven-mile bike ride I did this afternoon....

4.7 after a productive day working on the software project.
Now I’m dreaming up a short story!

It was a 5.8 for me pre-dinner this grey evening.

Finished waxing the wifey's car today, It took two days but was worth the effort, felt shattered when I'd finished it.

I was 4.8 this evening.

Well if I get the same rest tomorrow morning as this evening I will get a house! Yes a HS of 5.2! Dog tired after a physio session where I nearly went rae over front! Dog tired now even after a couple off two hour sleeps!

Good morning/evening! After being awake since the early hours I nodded off after the District Nurse had been. Woke up 30 minutes ago to Libre alarm going and a 4.3!

A 6.1 for me pre-dinner this fine evening....

11.2 Oh dear

And it was a 7.1 for me this fine, sunny warm evening.

Someone help me out here before supper it was 11.2 and now its 6.2 two hrs . i had fish pie and a coffee with cream . i would have thought it would have gone up a little .

Bumping up!
Hello i am a Type 1 Diabetic since 2003 my HbA1c is 48, could i ask you something please, If my Glucose is 16.4 i would have nothing to eat and i would take 8 units of NovoRapid then check my Glucose levels later on, sometimes i do this but with different readings but i end up having a Hypo.

I could never have anything to eat if my Glucose was on 16.4 i would have to take over 20 units of Novorapid.

5.3 before eating, but I should know better than to eat a risotto without prebolusing, so I shot up to 11.2 afterwards. now at 9.2. so will probably be in the 7s by bedtime, which is where I like to be.
I am a Type 1 your levels seem really good.

Back