Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it's an even lower 4.4 for me this fine sunny evening, must be all that walking I did when picking more
blackberries and then washing the car afterwards that did it.

And a 6.3 with a downward arrow for me! Washing the car @Barrowman? I remember when everybody used to do that Sunday morning. My first car, a Morris Oxford, shone fantastically (I used the hard yellow wax) where it wasn't rusty.
My first car was a 1936 Morris 8 in Black (what else) and yes I was a Sunday morning polisher along with nearly every car owner on our street. If I remember correctly it cost me a whole £12,10 shillings and I spent more time pushing it than driving it..... :D ...It was a bu**er to start.

Had a 5.4 today because of brief change in what I am eating and frequency. Typically the longer I go between meals the more it drops. Add exercise it drops faster. That can be anytime day or night. I find myself going for it 3am in the morning. However, lately as some may have noticed my readings have been way too high but I haven't been keeping on top of it.

Evening all, it's a happy 6.3 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening.

Off for another bike ride after dinner.

My first car was a 1936 Morris 8 in Black (what else) and yes I was a Sunday morning polisher along with nearly every car owner on our street. If I remember correctly it cost me a whole £12,10 shillings and I spent more time pushing it than driving it..... :D ...It was a bu**er to start.

My Oxford was utterly reliable. It only failed to start once on a really cold morning but pouring boiling water over the inlet manifold. I had it for nearly two years and knowing what I know now could probably have run it far longer. It needed welding and thr "professional " I paid was in retrospect incompetent! But back then it was all.MOT welding and not proper repair and restoration!

5.3 today…

And a rather better 7.6 this evening although TIR is now under 50%. :(

What was your second car @Barrowman ? Mine was a 64 Humber Hawk in jet black (polished up even better) with a red leather interior! The low end torque was amazing! 🙂

4.8 for me.
Work on the new project is going well - some interesting gaussian blurring effects and animated notifications worked fine.
Unfortunately, a problem in the field with a previous project has been reported, but I am trying to get 'the management' to allocate someone else to it.

I forgot to post my 4.8 yesterday. Anyway, pre-dinner this evening it was a 6.1 for me...

When out on my bike last evening I got a puncture and had a three-mile walk home.... :(

4.7 for me but that was after a walk home. I expect by the time I had tea it would have crept back up to 5.4-5.6 where it generally seems the level out.

Later, went out for a meal (daughter did okay in her GCSEs and passed more than enough to go on to college) and had meal at Zizzi. What the hell! Had a chicken dish that was 51g of carbs and a starter that was 16 plus a beer and a slice of pizza…

BG peaked around 8 and is currently zipping to the sixes 2 and a half hours later…

That’s the highest carb meal I’ve had since diagnosis, and given that 10g of carbs.

Now, the day after I was diagnosed a single slice of brown bread took me up the 9s… so I reckon that the old metabolism is doing a far better job now than it was then.

Might be coffee and cream for breakfast, though, and maybe a fasting lunch! I’m stuffed.

A none to brilliant 9.1 but rather better than this morning's 15.3. In between I was 5.3 pre lunch and 4.2 descending after. Was around 7 around 5:00 but seem to have antibiotic and DF upwards kick! :(

4.9 before a curry and beers - 5.1 afterwards.
Beer seems to have very little effect (GP told me to stop drinking it)

And it was a 5.8 for me pre-dinner on a day of frequent showers and the occasional clap of thunder.

Back