Before Tea/Evening Meal

Don‘t know. Been out and about all day in Dubrovnik. Had a large gelato and wafer this morning, bugger diabetes for a moment, and saw 7.4 an hour and fifteen minutes later, which is nothing to worry about, just before a low carb lunch, got back to the apartment a few hours later, 4.2 after a walk up a hill, then had some chocolate, went out and about again and stopped for a beer… 5.6 a few hours later. I think I may have forgotten the Metformin as well, ah well.

We’re self catering, but can’t find any berries here.

5.6 Although just had a beer, squid, potatoes and veg!

And it was a happy 4.7 for me pre-dinner this fine evening....

And 4.3 after tea and a walk around the local promenade! Croatians certainly like to dress smart, and keep their towns clean and tidy…

4.5 after a thing called ’Burek’ for lunch (Basically a massive pastry filled with meat) and a day walking around Dubrovnik‘s city walls (A few beers along the way as well!) Quite pleased to only see it in the sixes two hours after the carb-fest.

And it was a 4.9 pre-dinner this fine sunny evening followed by a seven-mile bike ride.

I think I was 5.9 when I tested in restaurant under the city walls, but 40 minutes or so before I had a load of nuts and some chocolate. A fabulous meal of Salmon, rice and vegetables and a local beer, and 2 hours later I was at 5.6…

5.1 after a day on Lokrum Island - one of the locations used in Game of Thrones. Ice cream, fish, potatoes, a bag of peanut crisps, three slices of pizza and a pint of beer, Carbs ahoy! Bit of walking (The young ’uns refused to climb up to the fort, so the oldies did it themselves!) and a few dips in the sea.

Not hungry, so may give tea a miss and just have a beer instead!

And it was a 6.3 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.

Eleven miles on my bike this afternoon and it didn't rain once I'm pleased to say, got into trouble
from wifey as I didn't take my mobile with me..., 🙄 😎

Not sure what it was, as I was scoffing peanut puffs all afternoon! All I know is it was 5.6 after a Chinese meal.

This is my last post here, as I have requested my account be deleted. It’s been great, but adios!

Not sure what it was, as I was scoffing peanut puffs all afternoon! All I know is it was 5.6 after a Chinese meal.

This is my last post here, as I have requested my account be deleted. It’s been great, but adios!

All the best for the future! May your BGs and HbA1c's remain in range! 🙂

Another fine sunny day and another 6.3 for me this evening.

Lots of gardening today so I'm ready for my dinner and then a bike ride me thinks....

And after a wet start to the day It's now warm and sunny here and 24c mid-afternoon.

Pre-dinner this evening it's a 5.7 for me - two muffins this afternoon did that....

And after a wet start to the day It's now warm and sunny here and 24c mid-afternoon.

Pre-dinner this evening it's a 5.7 for me - two muffins this afternoon did that....

Looks like it's just you and me @Barrowman now that @harbottle has left the building. A better result for me today at a decent 6.9 and I even had a cheeky mini Magnum mid afternoon! 🙂

Looks like it's just you and me @Barrowman now that @harbottle has left the building. A better result for me today at a decent 6.9 and I even had a cheeky mini Magnum mid afternoon! 🙂
A mini Magnam!! @MikeyBikey I had a full-size Magnam after my dinner tonight, the one with all the toffee and ice cream filling inside with caramel chocolate on the outside, it was bl**dy delicious.. :D I can't imagine what my bedtime bg test is going to be, hopefully not too high.

Good evening, @MikeyBikey it's a lowly 4.8 for me this fine evening. I had a 3.8 hypo at around 3.15 this
afternoon, been doing too much in the garden today and forgot to have lunch.

Went out on the bike today and collected a lot of blackberries, I'm hoping wifey is going to make an apple
and blackberry pie for tomorrow which I will devour in small portions over the next week or so.

Back