Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it's a 6.1 for me this fine evening.

I had a busy afternoon and early evening gardening and I just got home from a six-mile bike ride.

5.7, beer and crisps and a walk home..
IMG_7260.jpeg

4.4 for me after an early finish at work where I managed to improve the startup time of the application I'm working on, which I hope will please the customer as they had mentioned the slow startup! Followed by a walk to the city centre, some vinyl purchases, lunch and a walk back.

And it's an HS for me, a happy 5.2 on another glorious day of gardening.
Bike ride after dinner......

And tonight it was a 5.6 pre-dinner.

Six-mile bike ride before dinner this glorious day, it's cooled down to a more acceptable level now.

Before I forget Friday night was 4.3 both before the Fish 'n' Chips and three hours after neccessitating a bedtime snack. Today was 7.2 before and 11 three hours later when I ate more carefully than Friday! Funny old game this diabetes! :rofl:

5.1 yesterday evening despite biscuits and sweets early afternoon. 5.1 on Friday too after 6s the rest of the week (the days I did pre-tea). Not sure if I'll do one this evening as need to open a new tub of strips but my test solution hasn't arrived yet (tbf I only ordered it earlier this week) and the nurse in me does like to check.... might just decide to start the next tub and check it when the solution arrives though

And tonight pre-dinner it was a 5.3 for me.

It's been a grey breezy day all day, still managed a seven-mile bike ride before we had a rather large downpour.

And it's a 4.6 for me pre-dinner this evening....

5.3 and the test solution arrived and says my new test strips are measuring within range

A happy 6.1 for me this wet evening, soon be flooded out if this keeps up.....😉

Pleased with a 7.4 after the dreadful start to the day. It continued with Patient Transport picking me up 10 minutes into my appointment. Fortunately I was seen but could have had a couple of hours extra on bed!

Last edited:
5.3 for me…

Back