Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a 5.0 for me pre-dinner this pleasant evening...

And it was a happy 5.8 for me tonight.

A non too good 12.7 on the meter wuth a much closer Libre of 12.1. Higher HS do seem to affect phantom pain as I currently have a bad bout with my poorly foot tingling in sympathy. However, I occasionally her it at lower BGs. Not happy! ☹️

5.2 so I guess the very limited amount of time I was able to take for lunch and therefore smaller amount eaten helped balance out the naughty half slice of cake I let myself have at about 3.15pm...

It's thundering and lightning here right now, but I still managed to get a 6.2 pre-dinner this wet evening.

No bike ride tonight I don't do getting wet.... :(

4.7 for me (On the Contour) and 4.5 on the Sibionics CGM I am using.
Busy day on the software project, fixing issues and adding new functionality.
Plus listening to some great new music I picked up over the weekend (Orb, Steven Wilson, David Gilmour and Wishbone Ash!)

And it was a tidy 7.4 for me pre-dinner this evening.

IMG_7349.png
I like this Sibionics sensor!

Anyway, BG was slowly moving downwards so when I got in I had a massive handful of raspberries. Felt a little tingle, and then around 10 minutes later I was getting low glucose alarms... saw a weird drop and then a slow rise up to 4.6. What do they call it? The 'cephalic' insulin response?

I'm happy with a 7.0 pre-dinner this evening as I did quite a bit of 'snacking' this afternoon.

5.7 both meter and dexcom (impressive if it carrys on like this and my trust it enough to bolus off it)

And I'm with @rayray119 tonight also on a 5.7 pre-dinner.

Today was 8.5(I did have biscuit in the afternoon because I seemed to droing )I was hoping maybe try and get back round as Ive noticed myself droping over the last couple days at some points in the day however I have been feeling a bit rough last night and today and I know that could itfear with the results.

And it was a super 6.2 for me pre-dinner this fine evening...

And today it was a 7.9 pre-dinner....

Back