Before Tea/Evening Meal

And tonight it's a 6.7 for me after a lazy day indoors, a lovely sunny day with a high of 15.4c.

It was 9.4 went to 9 as I was taking my insulin

Posting quite late after a overly long nap as I was that drained (mentally) from the past few days. I had hoped for a lift to a phone shop today but that did not come to pass., No licence and hence no roadworthy car (I still have a SORN'd classic) is a right pain as it is only a 15 minute drive! BG a very respectable 4.9!

And it's a lowly 4.4 for me this fine evening.

6.4 today, really pleased as its the first day ive had readings in the 5 and 6 range, 3 months after being put on Lantus, i have got a antibody test due on friday as DS said only my morning BS was ok, but now over the last 8 days all my readings are coming down, all i did was add 2 units 10 days ago, and had less carbs.

5.8 and heading down so dicered to start eating a keep a eye on it

Was 9.7 but I know the cause. In my supermarket delivery I had a twin-pot with potato salad and colesaw. Had it with my lunch and obviously more carby than I assumed. This is where I rslly miss Libre as I dont know if I spiked or just ran 8 - 10 all afternoon!

A 9.2 for me today after a stressful and tiring Ophthalmology appointment. I have to go back in a couple of weeks. Guess what - when they got me to read the chart after the dreaded drops I only got half-way down! Is that :( or :rofl:

A 9.2 for me today after a stressful and tiring Ophthalmology appointment. I have to go back in a couple of weeks. Guess what - when they got me to read the chart after the dreaded drops I only got half-way down! Is that :( or :rofl:
I'm surprised they did that after they did the drops. The two I had that was down after.

A 5.2 for me pre-dinner this evening....

Well it was 10 with double ups woops. Was saying 9.7 at Frist but with the spread it was rising it was bound to say higher a liite bit higher but the time I got my insulin pen out) did end up double checking with a finger prick but this time it was Frist finger prick I did all day. nd it was saying 9.5 when dex said 9.7 so still really accurate impressive given the spread). I waited for an arrow down before I started eating which may have been a bit too long because I know 5.4 which a straight arrow down). But it's okay I can handle it if it doesn't change soon 🙂

I have to put up with a 9.1 pre-dinner this evening which like this morning's reading is high for me,
I can't wait to see what my bedtime reading will be....

A surprising 4.8.

After two 5.2s on the trot, tonight it was a 5.3 for me pre-dinner.

And it was a 6.1 for me pre-dinner this sunny evening...

A very happy 5.5 for me this wet dark evening, now where's that candle!!

Back