Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a 7.1 for me pre-dinner this fine dry evening after being pretty wet all day.

After a rainy day, it was a 7.7 for me.....

It's just stopped raining so I might go for a short walk after dinner.

And it was a 6.7 for me that was a slight surprise as I nibbled some squares of dark chocolate in frustration as I waited for Patient Transport today. Total travel and clinic time circa one hour - lapsed time six hours! :(

Good evening from Boris and good evening from me. A non-too-good 10.1 from me. It started rising about 4:00 when I was hit by phantom pain yet again. I am limb fitting on Monday and will raise the issue again but I don't want to be offered increased does of fcuking useless Gabapentin! :(

And it was a happy 5.4 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening..

4.8 for me.

4.8 for me (Again!)

And it was a 5.9 for me this evening after playing bowls for three hours this afternoon.

A mighty and unusual 8.8 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.

7.6 for me but has been climbing slowly since around 5:00 when for no apparent reason phantom pain kicked in. The whole missing leg is tingling and the top of the foot is burning. Totally pee'd off!

I was 5.7, despite going out for a late lunch and accidentally eating a portion of chips with an omelette and salad.
Oops.

Evening all

And I'm coming in at 6.9 pre-dinner this fine evening.

I didn’t test, but was 5.6 earlier on in the afternoon, just after lunch.

Was pleased with a 5.4 after an afternoon battling low BG and phantom pain. Feel very down with the phantom pain as now virtually a daily event. Had hoped to speak to Limb Fitting Consultant tomorrow but appointment has now been shifted to middle of next week!

And it was a 6.1 for me pre-dinner this grey cloudy evening.

I was 5.7 again... although had been naughtily snacking most of the afternoon and did have a cheeky cappuccino in the city centre (Full fat milk!).

And it was a 5.9 for me this fine evening. Had a nice eleven-mile bike ride this afternoon, well
the sun was out so I took advantage of it....

5.5 for me.
I appear to have finished off most of the changes for the software and am at a bit of a loose end, so I might take a wek off and write a novella.

Back