Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.5 for me too. Not sure what I am going to have yet apart from the remaining feta stuffed peppadew peppers and a couple of Ibuprofen for what I suspect is sciatica. Once they kick in and I can think straight I will figure out what else to eat and cook it. 🙄

6.0. Large salad for tea. More apple than I'd planned as they were less bruised/rotten than I thought. Expected to end up with about 1 and was more like 1 & 3/4

5.2 this evening before tea

Was 6.8 yesterday evening. Had a long tiring day yesterday and was afraid to do much in case I nodded off. So watched the news and nibbled cheese and biscuits with alcohol free wine. Obviously should have nibbled less or weighed them out!

4.8 for me this evening, quite surprised as I had a cheese and ham toastie for lunch and bread usually causes a high reading, although I have been busy all day and walked pushing a pushchair for a couple of hours.

It was 4.4 for me. I've had some more feta stuffed peppadew peppers as a starter for my evening meal because I absolutely love them, followed by a chicken curry on a bed of green beans and sauteed courgettes. Yum! Gave it 2 units of Fiasp with being low to start but may need another unit later although I still have quite a bit of work to do and a walk up the hill to do evening stables so I might get away without it or even get to have a little treat, if I work hard. Basal reduction on the cards tonight after my naughty hypo last night.

Not eaten tea yet today and not sure what I can be bothered to make/ have. Also realised that I don't have much in the way of salad and I need a packed lunch tomorrow so I'll need to go buy something for that

A 5.2 for me before dinner tonight......

4.8 for me this evening, quite surprised as I had a cheese and ham toastie for lunch and bread usually causes a high reading, although I have been busy all day and walked pushing a pushchair for a couple of hours.

Snap, 4.8 for me as well this evening. Did a few laps around the building this afternoon as the earlier rain meant is was too slippy to get traction on the gentle slope at the front of the building - rubbish Chinese tyres!

4.2 for me.

And it is a 5.2 for me this evening pre-dinner......

7.8 🙄

Not sure if it was the tiny taste of the cheese sauce I made for my "lasagne" (with aubergine & courgette instead of pasta) or if it's an indicator that despite post lunch result not being too high, it didn't come down either :confused:. Or maybe prolonged time between lunch and dinner caused glucose dump, but I do often do that without it being high pre-tea

5.7 before food this evening for me

It was 5.5 for me if i remember rightly.

5.3 this evening

A lowly 4.9 for me tonight, might be because I missed lunch as I was watching the Italian Grand Prix…….

Back