Before Tea/Evening Meal

A slightly high 8.6. My fault as I nibbled some dark chocolate mid-afternoon as I was totally hacked off by response from Leg Ulcer Clinic - after triage we are rejecting ths referral. So what happens with this weeping wound? :(
I picked this up from the Coventry Uni web site.
A Coventry University graduate has secured a £4,800 investment to explore the use of seaweed and algae in diabetic wound-healing plasters.
Maybe some hope for something new which will prove successful.

A slightly high 8.6. My fault as I nibbled some dark chocolate mid-afternoon as I was totally hacked off by response from Leg Ulcer Clinic - after triage we are rejecting ths referral. So what happens with this weeping wound? :(
I just had some as well this evening and just recorded an 8.8 before bed, I think half a bar is a tad to much... 😉

Pre-dinner this fine evening it was a 6.3 for me....

And it's a 5.7 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny day up until now - it's just started to rain.

4.5 after walking home from work.

I’ve barely had any Metformin for the last two weeks.
Not really seeing any change.

Was only 5.6 after Salmon, onion, fennel, orange.

5.6 after having two spring rolls for lunch!

Today I spent some time putting together the bits for a new pc. It’s been years since I built one!

I was 5.4 before tea… cod cooked with garlic, lemon, olive oil and tarragon with green beans and cauliflower rice. Plus a bottle of beer, a rare treat!

A none to god 10.2 and out of range! :( As it was p*ss*ng down I ordered pizza on Just Eat for visitors and myself. Instead of 8 slice thin.crust they delivered 16 slice deep pan. End result - loads in bin and high BG for me. BG was good initially bit hit by delayed carb absorption because of fat content. :(

Pre-dinner this fine sunny evening It was a 6.5 for me, and it's a nice peaceful evening as wifey is out
with my daughter then she's staying over at my daughter's house so the whole bed is mine.... 🙂

5.4 before I left the office.
4.0 when I got home after a 30 minute walk.

Now listening to The Unthanks on vinyl and doing some graphics programming.

Holy Moly, it's a 5.2 for me this fine sunny evening, I haven't had an HS before dinner as long as I
can remember...

Back