Before Tea/Evening Meal

7.2 for me this evening.

Didn't eat till 9:00 and by the wasn't really hungry. Rung the wheelchair people first thing about yesterday's debacle. Was assured somebody would be here with a new inner tube by 8:00. Nobody appeared and nobody had the courtesy to either phone or text! Totally ridiculous!
Sorry to hear about that Mikey. Many years ago I was a wheelchair engineer and we always carried everyday essentials in our van. If we went back to the office we would have been given a right telling off for having to make two journey's to fit an inner-tube, how times change, hope it gets sorted for you.

Oops, I forgot my Pre-dinner this evening was a happy 5.7

What in the Tour de France is called a mountain stage. Overdid the pre-physio loading after my early morning hyoo then plunged mid-afternoon. After all that 7.7 and 77% in range!

Sorry to hear about that Mikey. Many years ago I was a wheelchair engineer and we always carried everyday essentials in our van. If we went back to the office we would have been given a right telling off for having to make two journey's to fit an inner-tube, how times change, hope it gets sorted for you.

They wanted to come around 11:00 this morning when I was at physio and didn't want to schedule mid-afternoon. Allegedly coming tomorrow. If they fail it will be the local papers, etc. as nearly fell getting out of wheelchair at physio. Apparently the guy went home without telling anyone because of a family crisis. Had this a few weeks ago with someone else. If it was my company the reason would have to be very good or it would be out the door! Too many disfunctional people these days!

And a 5.3 for me pre-dinner this fine evening....

And it's another 5.3 for me pre-dinner on a wet and windy evening....

5.3 for me, after a lunch that was fairly high in carbs.
I made some bread that used oat bran and spelt, plus almond flour. Still low in carb, but a couple of slices can be over 20g of carbs.
Made a great cheese and pepperoni sandwich!

And it was a 6.5 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening.

Just watched the Hungarian GP highlights @MikeyBikey a good result for Lando Norris again.

5.5 for me...

And it's a nice round 5.0 pre-dinner on this grey ole day....

4.5 after a successful day getting some software working!

A slightly high 8.6. My fault as I nibbled some dark chocolate mid-afternoon as I was totally hacked off by response from Leg Ulcer Clinic - after triage we are rejecting ths referral. So what happens with this weeping wound? :(

I know the feeling!

I was supposed to be moving onto another project, but I'm needed elsewhere so stuck with some horrendous python!

I was supposed to be moving onto another project, but I'm needed elsewhere so stuck with some horrendous python!

Python was the last language I worked in. Trying to understand other people's usually undocumented (a mañana attitude prevailed) code was a nightmare especially where a former employee used some totally obscure imports!

I tend to just delete it and start again when I'm given something, as it's usually very badly done. Python programmers seem especially inept. This one piece of work I was given to 'continue' was appalling. I've never seen anything so badly architected.

Back