Before Tea/Evening Meal

Did you check it? 3.8 on a libre might not have been hypo at all if checked on a fingerprick meter

Did you check it? 3.8 on a libre might not have been hypo at all if checked on a fingerprick meter

I did not check as this sensor has been quite accurate and I scanned as I was starting to get symptoms of a hypo!

A decent 6.1 today. Stay in range all day bar a slight high before starting physio. Heavily bandaged foot (grown from 11 to 14) was quite limiting!

I was 5.2, after a rather naughty burger (40g of carbs at Five Guys) this afternoon.
Project is over.
So I'm helping out on other projects and doing some stuff in functional programming languages to keep the grey matter going.

And I'll join @harbottle this evening with a 5.2 as well.

Wow, it has been a hot one today, reached 29.2 this afternoon, I had to stop gardening and
go indoors to cool down a bit with a nice Magnam - I'm surprised my bg wasn't higher.

And it's a 4.2 for me this fine sunny evening, good job dinners coming in five minutes
or I may have gone hypo.

I went to get my ears de-waxed today, unfortunately, it couldn't all be got out so I have
to go back next Saturday so the lovely lady can have another go after I have used sodium
bicarbonate in my ear for a week.

Last night. Scan 4.9 on the finger 7.0. Unacceptable difference really.

Sorry @MikeyBikey but I think you are expecting a bit too much from the tech. That difference is probably statistically not significant.

A shocking 17.1. Had an extra 10u at 4:00 as it shot up around midday. Had my usual insulin +another 10 and waiting and drinking pints of very djte sugar free squash. Now 12.9 with down attow. Worried foot/leg becoming infected! :(

And it was a frighteningly low of 4.1 pre-dinner this evening, I forgot to have my
afternoon treat of a chocolate chip cookie.... 🙂

Had lunch out - some scrambled eggs, bacon and guacamole with salad and two large slabs of focaccia.

I ate one of the breads, and it was so nice. I started with one bite, but had to eat the rest.

Before tea it was 4.8 (I recorded 6.1 around an hour after eating the bread, as I like to get the 'peak'... then promptly forgot to do the 2 hour test!)

Bread usually takes me up to the high sevens.

And it's a happy 5.9 for me on this fine, sunny and rather blustery evening.

Spent two hours this afternoon doing an online chat with my broadband supplier trying
to find out why my speed has dropped from around 90mb to just 19 in the last four days.

...................An Open Reach engineer is coming tomorrow - fingers crossed...............

And it was a 5.6 for me pre-dinner this rather stormy evening....

Back