Before Tea/Evening Meal

It was a 4.6 after a relaxing day at work & a walk when I got in.

5.2 for me tonight, first one of those I've seen in a while. Had a couple more 8s post meal lately, not sure if it's a bit more carbs at tea time or just general insulin resistance. Still mostly keeping to low carb overall but some days a large proportion of my carbs are with tea

Another boiling hot day over (29.2c), and a 6.1 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.

It's nice and cool outside now, just right for watering the garden which I've just done.

A weird 3.6 for me. Ate a load of peanuts in some sort of Paprika coating + a couple of bits of chocolate, walked home from work (25 minutes) and felt a bit weird when I got in.

Customer wants the startup time of the software improving - 4 years into the project. Only just become an issue!

Last edited:
And it was a 6.1 for me pre-dinner this fine, sunny warm evening.

A lowly 4.6 for me pre-dinner for me on another fine sunny day

A poor 9.8 for me yesterday after a long day at outpatients with endless delays including over four hours wait to return home! In and among I got Low Glucose a
Alarms and went out of range a few TIMES! :(

And it was a lowly 4.2 for me pre-dinner this fine evening - and no rain today I'm sorry to say.

And it was a 4.4 for me pre-dinner on another rain-free sunny but less warm day, still
reached 23.7c which is acceptable.

A 6.9 for me pre-dinner this evening.

I was 4.7 after investigating a bug found in the ‘field’ and walking home.

And it's a happy 5.5 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.

Just had our first five minutes of heavy rainfall, so no watering the garden tonight....

Back